Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N Yugano woke up in the infirmary, he scans around his area as he saw no one around him, not until Recovery Girl entered the room.

RG: "Oh? You're finally awake."

Y/N: "Yeah... I think I nearly crossed the border of the afterlife earlier." Recovery Girl quickly bonked his head because of his words.

RG: "Nonsense! No one dies on my watch." She scolded. "Now go on, I think you can see for yourself that you're fully healed, aren't you?"

Y/N notices that his body was not littered with bruises anymore and some of his wounds are closed and healed.

Y/N: "I see you that you did this, Kurama." He said to the fox.

Kurama: "Don't thank me yet, kid. You owe me one now."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I get it. See ya!"

Y/N cuts him off in his mindscape as Y/N gets up from the medical bed and puts on his new PE shirt.

Y/N: "Thanks, Granny Chiyo!" He yelled before leaving the room, closing it.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Y/N raced back into the arena as he heard fireworks and the crowd mixed up, hinting that the awards ceremony is next.

Y/N: 'Not yet, I'm not late!' He said mentally.

He can hear Midnight starting her speech as Y/n timely entered, and he slipped up behind his classmates.

Midnight: "All of the first-year events for this year's U.A. Sports Festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" She announced.

Y/N: "Phew. Good thing I managed to get back in time." Y/N sweeps his sweat on his forehead, as this catches the attention of Class 1-A.

Midoriya: "E-Eh?! N/N-chan, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here!" He sputtered. "Midnight-sensei's looking for you earlier!" Midoriya added up to his nervousness.