Page 30 | Loki

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st PERSON PoV

SHIELD HELICARRIER

We've arrived back on the carrier, as several armed SHIELD personnel were escorting the Asgardian as he looked at us with a challenging grin before he enters the secured cage to the next room.

We went back to the command center as we watched Fury interrogates Loki on the outside of the containment room. The Director taps several buttons before he opens the last one, opening the big hole below of the Asgardian's cell.

Fury: "It's a 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how it works?" Fury closes the hole with the button he presses and stares at Loki. "Ant-" He pointed to Loki's cell then he pointed to the console. "-boot."

Loki simply chuckles at Fury's threat and backs away a little.

Loki: "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

Fury: "Build for something a lot stronger than you."

Loki: "Oh, I've heard." Then he turns his head towards the camera in his left, that we've watching onto. "A mindless beast." Loki smirks. "To think that you care for the young one, a little... fox. How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

Fury: "How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace, and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

Loki: "Ohhh... It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what?" Loki stares at the camera once more and smirks. "A warm light for all mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is."