Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

After a couple of minutes at the infirmary, Recovery Girl scolded the two boys for pushing themselves until they're both exhausted and hurt enough. The two took note of it and promised themselves not to overexert it.

She let the two boys go and discharged them, right on time for the match between Tokoyami and Bakugo. Y/N saw two vacant seats near Sero and the boys as they sat down and heard Present Mic's announcement.

PM: "MATCH TWO! BAKUGO VS TOKOYAMI! BEGIN!"

Tokoyami took no haste and summons Dark Shadow to corner Bakugo in his play, not giving him any movement to use his explosion quirk. 

PM: "TOKOYAMI HAS ADVANCED THIS FAR WITH HIS ALMOST INVINCIBLE QUIRK, BUT THIS TIME HE'S COMPLETELY FOCUSED ON DEFENSE!" Present Mic commented.

Ashido: "Tokoyami, what's going on?! You attacked, so much, when you were up against us!" Ashido exclaimed.

Y/N: "It seems like Katsuki won. He already knew Tokoyami's weakness." He stated.

Some of their classmates noticed that the two powerful in their class were finally back from the infirmary, and they were shocked to see them recovered that fast.

Yaoyorozu: "Weakness?" She muttered.

Y/N: "Vice-Rep, you didn't know Tokoyami's weakness?" Y/N questioned. Then he points at Dark Shadow on the arena. "Look at Dark Shadow and tell me what's wrong with him." He said.

Yaoyorozu widens her eyes in realization that a powerful quirk like that has an absurd weakness.

Yaoyorozu: "L-Light?! H-His weakness is light?!" She exclaimed, in which Y/N nodded at her.

They continue to watch the match between the two as Bakugo leaps above Tokoyami and landed behind him, winning him the match by using his new move.