Page 5 | Classes Start!

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The siren rang throughout the whole battle areas, as Y/N jumps down from the destroyed zero-pointer with cheers were heard for him, some are praising him in his action for destroying the robot.

Jiro and the other examinees approached him as they asked him a bunch of questions about his quirk. But Y/N is flustered by them and just waves his hands at them with a soft smile.

Jiro: Yugano-san, thank you for rescuing me earlier." She said with an attempted bow but Y/N stops her from doing it.

Y/N: "No, no, no. It's okay, Jiro. I'm just glad that all of you guys are safe." He said in reassurance.

But before they could enter in a conversation again, Present Mic's voice echoed around the battle center C for an announcement.

PM: "Everyone inside of the battle area, please return to the front gates. I repeat-"

Y/N sighs as he can sense that he didn't had enough points to pass on the exam as he face onto the front gates with a sad smile on his face.

Y/N: "Jiro-san, I think I didn't passed." He bluntly said to her, which catches her in surprise.

Jirou: "But wait, that's not true! You've rescued us from that zero-pointer from earlier, and I'm sure you'll get enough points for that!" 

Y/N considers her words for a second before he realizes that the examinees around him gave him a smile, knowing that they also witnessed on how he rescued some examinees back there.

Y/N: "You're right... Thank you, Jiro-chan-"

Jirou: "-Call me Kyoka."

This raises an eyebrow from the blonde, and a laugh from Kurama inside of his mindscape with a quick tease on him.

Kurama: "You literally speed-ran the entire relationship with her, Y/N. FUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/N: "Damn you, Kurama. You're aren't my wingman."

Kurama: "Really? Who asked?"

This makes Y/N to have a tick mark on his head and just ignores the fox's teases, he replied Jiro with a small smile.