Chapter 3 Waiting

Teyvat was in great confusion after your sudden disappearance. They believed they did something wrong or that the Tsaritsa has angered you so that after you fought her you abandoned them. Yet there a few who believed that wasn't the case. For example the captain of the Crux. Beidou was sailing the sea onto her destination of Liyue for supplies as she watched the waters.

"I'm certain she only wants rest. So she left to do so in peace" she told her companion who looked onto the waters deep in thought .

"Yes. I'm certain that is the case." Kazuha agreed remembering the face you had when Beidou gave you words of encouragement. You looked uncertain and yet somehow tired. So it made sense to him you would want to rest.

"What are you thinking about?" The captain asked.

"I worry for her grace.. last we saw her was before the fight. And we're yet to hear from her.. or from the others. So I worry for her." He explained. He had to admit. There was something that attracted him to you. He just couldn't explain it. He decided next he meets you which he hoped it will be soon. He would like to join you for a while and travel about with.

Klee was happy skipping about towards Jeans office happy. She been looking for Albedo but no one heard of him so she was going to ask her to see if she knew. Upon going into her office she saw the acting grand master in her desk hands onto her face.

"Where can she be?? I followed all her instructions to the letter.." she muttered to herself. Klee knew what she was talking about. She heard many of the adult say similar things.

"Her grace will be back" she said happy peeking over the desk as Jean looked at her and quickly composed herself.

"Klee I didn't hear you come in" she said.

"She will be back" she repeated happy smiling. "She told me she will play with me again." The little girl said. "I believe her grace. So I will wait for her."

Jean thought for a moment.

"She's right Jean. Have some faith." Lisa said coming in. "Her grace has proven she cares for us. There no logic in thinking that she has left us."

"You two are right." Jean said cheering up. "instead of thinking of her leaving I should think of preparing for when she returns. So we don't have to go through the embarrassment on being unprepared like it first happened" she smiled.

"That's the spirit" Lisa said amused smiling.

~

Ningguang was working in her office. She was trying her best to find out who or what was the one responsible for clearing that army. When she first got the report she was surprised. No one knew what happened. Nor did anyone near hear anything.

"This being that caused such a massacre." Ganyu started "this being must be very strong to dispose all those people so quickly." She said as she saw Ningguang get up and walk out the office as Ganyu followed.

They walked until they reached where they kept a certain corpse. They entered the golden house and went to where Rex Lapis form was held. Ganyu looked down in sadness remembering the shock of his passing.

"Ganyu.. I'm not certain. But, something tells me.. Our Archon... May still be among us.." Ningguang said. Ganyu looked up shocked.

"You mean.. you think Rex Lapis is.." she said shocked.

"Yes.." she turned to look at her "Think about it. He is the most devoted to her grace. And he simply.. "passes" away a mere few months before her graces arrival." She looked back at the 'corpse'. "I now understand why her grace was angered when I mentioned it. She knew he was alive. I should have catched it on then.." she shook her head. "She told me indirectly he was still alive.." he looked back at Ganyu "and no doubt he is with her grace as we speak "

"Then that means.." Ganyu smiled to herself happy at the news that her Archon was still alive. "This is wonderful news "

"It seems we may have to prepare for when he returns. No doubt he will want to " Ningguang said as she started heading out. "Which means if he is the one behind the killing then he has not forgotten about us"

~

"Hey don't sweat it! I'm sure she's coming back!" A certain Oni told a certain general. "I'm sure she just some rest after the fight " Itto said.

"Yeah your right " Gorou said he recalled how you pet him calling him fluffy and soft. He had to admit he missed it. He would often dream on laying on your lap while you played with his ears or pet his tail. He kept his tail and ears extra fluffy for when you came back.

The two siblings waiting anxiously for news of your return. The sister was hoping you would stop by as you said you would like to do. The brother was anxious you would indeed leave for good. He wanted to grow closer to you. He knew his sister wanted to be friends with you and he knew he wanted to get to know you too.

Baal waited for your next instructions. When news spread of your victory she then awaited news of your come back. But none ever came, she heard the rumors of abandonment yet she knew that wasn't the reason. She knew you would return she could tell you grew attached to her lands and to it's inhabitants. You went as far of befriending the golden king.

~

"Wow look at this place!" Venti said looking through the window as you were arriving at the beach house.

"Wow!! My Grace! Can we go to the beach!!" Childe said excited.

"We will see" you said turning off the car as you got off. Your group got off as well as you saw your friend arrive with her group. They got off as she unlocked the house letting you all in. Once settled you allowed the guys to look around the house.

"We should have a day to have fun at the beach!" Childe said again outside looking at the waves.

"Yeah! Paimon thinks like a cook out!!" Paimon agreed happy.

"It is a nice spot. It can be fun and help ease out Graces stress" Aether joined.

"Then it's settled." Kaeya said. "Let's prepare for it tomorrow."

You were inside helping making sure things were in order with your friend. Happy to see it was you two started to order dinner.

"We're so going to blow their minds away when they have dinner." Your bf said amused.

"As long they don't fall ill" you said. Once the food arrived you had them settle down to eat. Thankfully they enjoyed the food you decided to order. You brought out clothes and gave an outfit to each. "Here these should fit you. I don't want you wearing the same clothes everyday. Take shower before bed"

They thanked you happy as they took turns to shower after you taught them how. For the most part they enjoyed the shower. Albedo made notes so he could recreate it for the teapots manor so you could enjoy this there too.

Childe was the last one to shower as he enjoyed it but towards the end he was feeling dizzy. He held his chest as his breathing was getting heavy. He felt pain in his chest. He didn't know what was happening but he knew a day after taking your blood this happened. He wanted to ask but he didn't want to worry you. So he thought of asking the alchemist but the time never was right. So he made mental note to make a time.