Chapter 56 Plans

Holding the two boys Pierro took the two boys deeper into the forest

Holding the two boys Pierro took the two boys deeper into the forest. He had a smile on his face, with the two boys he now has a greater chance at what he wanted.

He knew you were stronger than him and could easily beat him. But with your two children would you take that risk?

"It's ok Razor" Bennett said to his new brother gently. "Our grace-" he shook his head "no mom will save us."

"Lupical?" Razor asked. "Lupical will come?"

"Yeah. Lupical will come" Bennett reassured his injuried brother.

*

It took so much control for you to not murder Childe on the spot. Bennett and Razor were missing while Pierro also decided to pull a disappearing act. You sat on a chair taking deep breaths trying to keep your emotions in check. You didn't want to cause a another weather disaster. Especially when your children are lost. They can easily get caught in the wild weather and get hurt.

Childe however was on his knees on the ground rubbing the small bump on his head after receiving a blow from you. He knew he was in deep trouble.

"So what the plan?" Scaramouche asked you. Taking a deep breath you answered.

"Simple. We have to find Pierro. But more Bennett and Razor. The last we want is Pierro finding them first. Its clear he hates me and will not hesitate to harm the boys." You looked at Childe annoyed. "One job Childe. You had one job"

"I'm sorry my grace.." Childe said looking down in shame. "Please allow me to-"

"Hell no. You clearly need to keep an eye on the other Harbingers. One Ex Harbinger lose is more than enough." You told him.

"Um. Your grace?" Nahida said as she made her way over to you. You looked at her as she continued "Since this ex Harbinger is on my lands. Allow me to help you track him down."

"Thank you Nahida." You said and patted her head gently. "That will be great" you got up "gather everything. This is all hands on deck situation." You turned to walk away but Scaramouche stopped you.

"Wait we were still in the middle of a conversation! What about me!?" Scaramouche asked.

"Right.." you said. After staying silent for a moment you looked at Scaramouche. "Clearly the priority goes to the kids. But-"

"So does that mean you won't!?" He asked angry.

"Settle down and let me finish speaking. I did say I would do this for you. But my attention is needed elsewhere first. This doesn't mean I won't do it. I have a plan." You told him as you walked off and called your group.