Chapter 21 While you sleep.

"It been eight hours!!" The Oni yelled upset. "Our grace slept all night and it's almost going to be noon today" Itto whined as he paced about. "What if she doesn't wake up!?"

"What's going on here?" Goruo asked upset as well. "It's definitely been longer than that"

"I take it no one has properly explained to them?" Albedo said as we walked into the room.

"Paimon thinks your best to explain it" Paimon said as Aether nodded.

"..very well" Albedo said as he looked at the two new members. "Here's how it is." He explained the time difference and how your are used to your time. "Any questions?"

"No I think I got it." The general said looking thoughtful. "So our grace will be asleep for a good while longer." The alchemist nodded.

"Then let's do our best so she gets her rest" Itto spoke after.

"Hey everyone" Kazuha spoke as he went over to them. "Zhongli calling for all of us. He says he has something to say"

"Alright let's get going." Aether said as they headed over to join the others.

"Ah there you all are" Zhongli said seeing them come.

"About time. You guys are slow." Scaramouche said annoyed.

"Jeez what's got him so annoyed" Paimon said pouting.

"Ignore him. Hes being grumpy because our grace is asleep and can't hang out with him" Diluc said with his arms crossed.

"Oh?" Kaeya spoke "then it's safe to say you are the same. As soon we returned and heard our beloved grace was asleep you put on a sour mood instantly."

"Shut it" Diluc said annoyed.

"Enough" Zhongli spoke up. "Thankfully the progress is advancing quickly. I think we should finish it before our grace awakens. That way we can surprise her."

"A surprise?" Kazuha thought. "Hm our grace would definitely be happy to see her new home be complete."

"Still. We only have so much people working on it." Aether spoke. "They can only work so fast. That includes even if we help"

"Leave the heavy lifting to me!" The Oni said proud. "It be much faster I carry the heavy things"

"That is what I believe so as well. I even have Shenhe helping with that too." Zhongli said.

"Where that's annoying robot when you need it?" Scaramouche said. "That thing could of helped a lot more."

"...Wait what did happen to ruin gaurd??" Paimon asked.

"Our grace said she left it at the hands of a good friend to watch over it." Kazuha said.

~

"My lady get down from there!!" Thoma yelled as he ran after a certain lady who was sitting on the robot enjoying a ride. "My lady it's dangerous!!"

"I want a turn after Ayaka!" Ayato yelled happy watching his sister having fun.

"My lord don't encourage such dangerous behavior!" Thoma yelled at him.

"How can it be dangerous? When it was her grace who personally entrusted it to us for safe keeping." The head of the clan spoke.

"That doesn't mean it has to be turned on! We could've left it where she turned it off " Thoma spoke.

"Oh where the fun in that?" Ayato said with a smile. "Look at her she having so much fun" he said watching his sister enjoying herself. "Oh the robot stopped. Ayaka! My turn!!" The brother said as he ran over happy.