Chapter 31 Time to meet the in laws.

You sat on the couch as you put all the slimes on it as well leaving a very annoyed Scaramouche standing watching you.

"After helping you get rid of that sibling of yours.. I believe I earned a reward." He said with an annoyed smile seeing you snug on couch hugging a slime.

".... I know what type of reward you want and I don't want to do that." You said hugging the slime closer. The slimes noticing your tone quickly huddled over you as if shielding you from Scaramouche.

"Why you little-" you stopped him.

"Oh no you don't." You said protective. "Don't you cuss at my babies" Scaramouche jolted a bit.

"Babies??" He asked surprised watching you hug them happy close.

"Yes. My cute ice slimes" you said happy as they made lots of little happy sounds loving the attention you gave them.

"Tch how annoying " Scaramouche said as he grabbed them and tossed them all aside.

"Hey!" You said getting up as Scaramouche grabbed you making you lay down again as he quickly went ontop of you again. You went red again knowing what he wanted.

"No we're going right back to what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted" he said as he leaned in to kiss you only for you to cover his mouth with your hand. He pulled back annoyed. "Don't do that I want to make our union official" he grabbed your hand pinning it on top of you.

"I said no. Ice babies. Get him" you said.

"What?" Scaramouche asked as he felt the slimes start tackling him. "Hey hey!" He got off you as they kept tackling him away from you. Once he reached to the other side of the living room the slimes retreated back to you looking to be praised. You pet them telling how great they did happy. "I'm your husband! I have the right to want to consummate our marriage." He told you arms crossed.

"I understand. But not like that you wont" you said holding a slime. Just then your phone rang again. Looking at the caller id you looked annoyed as you answered. "Hello.. father." You sat petting the slime. Scaramouche hearing that quickly started his way over only for the slimes to block him and keep him away.

"Move aside I have to be with her " he said annoyed. He looked at you trying to listen.

"I don't care. This is my house and as such I wont let him take it away. We both know he committed fraud." He heard you say. Seeing your expression starting to look angry "no I will not. I worked hard for what I have and I won't just give it to him. You buy him a house. I'm not giving him anything." He watched you stand up looking angry. "Yes that's true I am married now." He saw you pacing upset "no why should- actually.. ok. Yeah. I'll go." You looked amused. "I'll see you soon dad.." you said as you hanged up.

"What happened?" Scaramouche asked.

"Looks like my so called big brother cried back to my parents.. Figures that's all he's good for. They wanted me to just give this house to him. Then he told them how I was married. He said how you punched him and then accused me on leading you on to be hostile to him." You said.

"...I shouldve bashed his head instead. Maybe knock some sense into him " he said arms crossed. "But I heard you agree to something."

"Ah. They say they want to meet my spouse. It seems my brother didn't tell them theres more than one. So I said. Ok you want to meet my new family then." You smiled at him. "So it seems I'll have to call the others. If my family thinks they can control me again. I'll show them I don't need them. I have people who are on my side." You said happy.

"Does that mean I get kill them!?" Scaramouche asked looking excited at the opportunity.

".... Well.. I did tell my brother I wasn't going to spot what happened next.." you said amused as Scaramouche rushed over to you hugging you close and kissing you deeply.