Chapter 38 Back to Teyvat

"you be safe ok?" Julia said as you two hugged. "Remember if any one of these boys step out of line let me know I'll go beat them back into line for you" you laughed. "Hear that boys take good care of my niece!"

"Rest assured she will be safe with us." Zhongli said.

"I'll be keeping in touch." You told your aunt as she nodded happy.

"Since the whole police thing is settled I'll handle the rest. I'll be staying here too so they can't try anything while your away." Julia said as you nodded. "Seriously though. You take good care of yourself. You have powers be careful with them and use them as you need to. Best keep practicing them too."

"Alright auntie." You told her "see you. Take care." Waving bye you crossed back to Teyvat with your group.

Seeing portal close your aunt around the empty house. "....and like that.. everything suddenly feels empty."

Looking up you saw the winery. "And now were back." You said as you went to the doors.

"Allow me" Diluc said opening the doors for you as you thanked him and went inside to find a new guest.

"Ei?" You said surprised as the electric Archon was sitting reading a novel as she looked over and stood up walking over to you.

"Your grace" she said bowing a greeting. "Welcome back "

"How long have you been here?" You asked surprised to see her there at all.

"Not very long I only arrive just a few hours ago." She said.

"My grace!" Pantalone said walking over hiding something under his coat. "Your back-" he stiffened a bit as the thing under his coat seemed to move "we all missed you" Pantalone said with a stained smile.

"You better have not caused trouble while we were gone" Venti asked "you - A-choo!" The Anemo Archon sneezed as he covered his noise. "Ahh is a cat here?!" Venti said as he sneezed again.

"Cat!? No there's no-" Pantalone stiffen again trying to hold the thing still.

"I know your hiding something" you said arms crossed.

"It's so obvious! Paimon can tell you have something under your coat too!" Paimon said crossing her arms following your lead while she floated next to you. Venti sneezed again.

"Aww my allergies!!" The bard ran out sniffling.

"Childe go check" you said as Childe immediately headed over. "I really had trust in you Pantalone." You watched as Pantalone clinged to his jacket trying to keep it on.

"No! It's nothing I swear my-" Childe got it off as nothing was seen. "See! I had nothing -" Pantalone said nervous.

"No I saw something move-" you paused feeling something hug your leg. Looking down you spotted a green ribbon Albedo look alike with ears and tail of a cat.

"I missed you my grace" Khoi said looking up at you.

"Khoi..??" You asked in disbelief.

"I knew it it was cat!!" Venti yelled looking through the window as he sneezed again.

"Wonderful." Diluc said pleased. "Now we have an method of keeping Venti out"

"Cat.." Gorou said ears up focused on him.

"Down boy" Itto said grabbing a hold of Goruo.

You picked up Khoi as he hugged your arm relaxing into it.

"My grace- it's not what it looks like!" Pantalone said as you stayed silent holding the now cat boy.

"I'm giving you ten seconds to explain yourself" you said holding Khoi close to you protective.