Chapter 24 New name

"Venti!" You said happy as you were still hugging Paimon.

"I'm so happy to see your ok!" Venti said hugging you close to him. "I was so worried"

"Ahh! Mom dad! Tone-deaf bard squishing Paimon!" Paimon said as still in your embrace. Quickly you broke away from the hug.

"Aw I'm sorry Paimon." Venti said sheepish. "I got to excited there.. ehe"

"I'm sorry for worrying everyone." You said.

"No don't worry my grace! We can never be mad at you!" Venti said quickly assuring you. "But.. what were you trying to do?" He asked.

You started to explain what you were trying to do. Once you finished Venti laughed amused.

"Haha! Oh my grace! Was that it? Ah I'm glad to hear that was it and nothing bad happened." He said calming down. "You must be tired of traveling so much you wanted short fast travel instead." You nodded. "If that was the case why didn't you just say so?" He said as hugged you gently to him again. "I don't mind changing to my Archon form and carry you ahead. Air travel much faster" he said leaning towards you leaning for a kiss.

"PAIMON STILL HERE!" the child yelled between you two not wanting to see a second show as Aether quickly got Paimon.

"Venti show some restraint infront of my daughter" Aether said holding Paimon.

".... Your not one to talk" Paimon said to Aether.

"Well I-" Aether said red "anyways what we should be going back. Everyone else is waiting for us." He quickly said.

"Right!" Venti said as he started to take off his cape. "Here my grace use this to protect yourself from the cold." He told you as he put it on you happy.

"Thank you Venti." You told him as you looked at Aether. "But Paimon need to stay warm the most." You told them as you took off the cape and covered the child as she huddled into it keeping warm. Aether smiled he internally was pleased with the decision of taking in Paimon. He really enjoyed being a father. "But before we leave." You said as they looked at you go to Primordial Albedo. "Thank you again for helping me"

"They found you quickly. They must really care for you." He said. "Then you should getting going."

"Not yet. I did say I owe you one" you said. "Do you have anything in mind?" He looked at you. "You really did help me so I insist "

He stood silent for a minute before saying. "Then take me with you. Let me stay in your company"

You smiled as you extended your hand. "Then welcome" you told him as he reached out slowly. Before accepting your hand. He noticed despite how cold you were a few minutes ago you still gave out warmth. "Alright let's get going " you said happy.

"Where to?" Venti said.

"To Dawn's Winery. I did stay I'll be staying there while Zhongli and Childe finish their places. Plus I don't want to stall I want to see how everyone else is doing." Venti seems to be very pleased with that answer as they took you down the mountain. The blizzard stopped so you were able to travel better. After some time you arrived at the familiar manor. You told Venti to let the others know of your whereabouts.

"Aww your grace! How come I have to go??" He whined sulking.

"Because unlike Aether I know someone will try to find Dilucs valuable collection and help themselves." You said as Venti laughed sheepish.

"Ehe.." Venti said "you got me my grace" he said red. "Ok I'll be quick." He said putting his cape back on "see you soon my grace!" He hugged you happy giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before taking off.