Chapter 7 Thier Decision

News spread out quickly thanks to Aether about your return. Everyone was joyful of hearing thier creator indeed not left them but instead decided to have a rest after the fight with the Tsaritsa and right after the news of you yet to decide where to stay also spread.

"You'll see my grace! I'll build you the best place of all the rest" he said confidently as he followed you up the broken castles balcony. Before you left to Dilucs mansion as you planned you still had to do something. Once you reached the balcony you went over to see the citizens of the former archon. They looked at you with both awed and fear. After all you came here not with good intentions and in sense killed their leader. You took a deep breath.

"Citizens of Snezhnaya. I have an announcement to make following the killing of the Tsaritsa. With her gone her spot of the Cryo Archon is vacant." You spoke loudly and firmly so they could understand you well. "I have appointed a new Archon for these lands." You announced as the people looked among themselves confused whispering and went quiet when they saw you signaling Childe to come up and show himself. With a big smile the former Harbinger walked up next to you and looked at his new subjects.

"That's my brother!!" A voice was faintly heard among the crowds cheer at their new archons. You and Childe looked and saw Trucer cheering happy along with his family among the crowd. Childe laughed happy and waved to them as they waved back excited.

"You make sure that everything here is good. Especially for them." You said watching over the cheering crowd as Childe looked at you attentive. "Your an Archon now but don't forget your roots. Make your family proud." Childe smiled as he leaned close to you.

"Did you forget my grace?" He asked smiling. "Your part of my family too." He held up your hand and kiss the top of it gently. "I'm your husband now remember? I earned this spot next to you. I'll definitely make you proud." He said smiling as he looked onto the crowd noticing how silent it went. He hugged you close him and announced with a big smile "We're Married!"

~

"Oh my God I think I'ma go deaf" your bf/n said covering her ears at the sudden loud cheering. "I don't know what Childe said but now there cheering louder than ever" she whined. She looked to her side and saw your group trying to hold down the Geo Archon.

"How dare he say that!! I'm the one who supposed to have that honor!" Zhongli yelled.

~

You also told the citizens that now that the war is over they will no longer be captured and will be able to roam about freely as before. "I apologize to those who have been affected by this when you had no involvement" you announced as you bowed a bit showing your sincerity.

"Ah your grace you don't have to-" Childe quickly tried to get you up as you got up yourself and kept speaking to the crowd.

"I understand the actions that were taken during the war while it was short. Will have lasting effects. I will do everything I can to remedy that" you said as the crowd looked confused and yet touched. "That said I leave you all in good care of your new Archon. Ajax" you said as you smiled at him. Childe smiled at you as the crowds cheered. "I'll leave the rest to you" you told him as you started to leave.

"You got it" Childe told you happy and started addressing the crowd.

Returning to your group you noticed how they were all struggling to keep Zhongli down. "Zhongli settle." You said amused knowing what put him in that state as you gently pet him making him calm down.

"Alright best friend where to next?" Bf/n said.

"Well. were going to Inazuma. Then to Liyue after that Mondstadt." You said as you started walking as your bf walked next to you and the rest behind you. "But before that." You stopped. "I have to visit them." You said and headed towards the place they locked up the Harbingers.

"If they came to thier senses they will beg for your mercy" Zhongli said with a cold tone.

"I wouldn't bet on it. No doubt they will try to defend Thier so called leader." Kaeya said as you arrived at the place.

"There over here my grace" Diluc said leading you to the cells where they been put. Upon seeing them you felt the hairs of your back stand. They way they looked at you triggered the worst case of flight or fight response you ever had. You took a deep breath.

"Hello-" you started but was quickly cut off.

"Don't you come here and act saint like. We all know what you done. What the hell do you want from us" Pierro spoke.

"Easy now" Knave spoke. "Remember you need to be polite to our dear creator.." she spoke looking at you.

You took a deep breath. This was going to be something...

~

Scaramouche while not fond of the Raiden Shogun. He wanted you to stay there for a reason. As an island it's naturally isolated from the mainland and much more easy to control who goes in and out. He wanted to make sure you were well cared for and wanted to make sure anyone who comes onto the islands were no threat to you. Then when the time was right he planned to take the Archon spot. As Archon he would make sure everything was perfect for the two of you.

At the moment he stood watching over the people running in and out of your chambers making it more comfortable and lavish as possible. Hearing the news their creator is looking for a place for living they decide to do everything they can to ensure you would stay in Inazuma.

Baal on the other hand was in her area talking to a certain shrine maiden.

"Of course she will pick here. Especially with how we are arranging the chambers" the pink haired fox spoke. "Everything is being set to her likings."

~

"Alright everyone! Let's go!" The captain of the Crux announced as the boat set sail once again onto sea. "Told you she will be back" the captain said happy to her friend.

"Indeed I'm glad." Kazuha said with a faint smile. When news reached them of your return he was eager to see you again and this time was determined to join you.

~

After a few minutes you got nowhere with the Harbingers. Til one broke the ice.

"If I may your grace I would like to join you." You heard one say. You turn to look to see who it was. "I'm ever so curious of your being and more curious how it effected our so called comrade." The one known as Dottore spoke. "See from what I researched he should be laying in pain in chest pains"

"Exactly how am I to trust you should I let you out?" You asked a glint of curiosity in your eye. He knew something. Perhaps maybe you can spare them? He simply smiled amused.

"Well the only way to find out is by trying it? Don't you think?" He said.

"Now Dottore.. I think we should hear what she has to say " Pantalone spoke up looking at you. "Now then.. My Grace. Speak. What is it that you plan to do with us?" He questioned.

"....wow. That's intense" your friend said next to you as you agreed.

"Well Ive come to give you an option." You started. "I hope you choose wisely"