Chapter 55 Adventure time!

"Its official!" Bennett said to himself with a big smile and with his hands on his hips

"Its official!" Bennett said to himself with a big smile and with his hands on his hips. "I'm lost!"

Bennett was running around helping the townfolk with a few errands when like always his bad luck kicked in. In this case with the green mushroom. Next thing he new he was launched up.

"Good thing I had the reflex to take out my glide wings out in time." The boy told himself as he continued to walk across the jungle like area. "I hope the others aren't too worried for me."

Truth be told. He already got used to these situations. Wasn't the first and definitely won't be the last. After walking for a few more minutes he hear something rush over towards him through the bushes. Quickly turning out he saw just as Razor jumped out into view tackling him down.

"Bennett!" Razor said hugging him happy. "Razor found Lupical!"

"Ah Razor!?" Bennett said as he laughed amused and hugged him back. "Great to you see buddy!"

Getting up from the ground they dusted themselves. "Razor if your here does that mean the others will be here any minute?" Bennett asked his adopted brother. He saw him shake his head. "Huh? What you mean no??"

"Razor left to track Lupical alone!" Razor said loudly as if proud of his accomplishments.

"Razor!" Bennett said in a concerned voice "what I tell you about just running off like that??"

"Uh. Not safe?" Razor answered.

"Yeah! We're still new here! And I'm lost!" Bennett said. "Do you at least remember how you got here??"

"....umm" Razor said looking around. Making his answer loud and clear.

"We're both lost" Bennett said. He sighed looking defeat. But quickly perked up as an idea came up. "wait! No this is an opportunity!"

"Oh?" Razor asked tilting his head.

"For adventure!" Bennett said happy. "We camped out lots of time before! This is no different than that! We can explore while we look for a way back!" Bennett said happy "who knows maybe we might something!" Bennett's eyes lit up at the possibilities.

Razor watched Bennett go on and on about what they can do. He smiled watching his now brother be positive and look at the bright things of their situation. While he was loud Razor really did appreciate his company and attitude. Living with the wolves can be quite solitary and at time quiet. But now that he been adopted things were different. Things were much more lively. More. Louder. Yet he was content with it. Especially since he had his best buddy Bennett with him.

"Let's go Razor! Adventure time!" Bennett yelled happy as he started heading off into a direction. Razor following him closely. As long they were together they didn't fear anything. Plus they knew they were be looked for while they searched for a way back too. They were confident they could hold out a few days if needed to.