Chapter 5 Returning

"Ice?" Childe said holding his weapons "They were water just a second ago what happened?"

"It's due to the blood you consumed." Albedo spoke up walking to him. "The creator as name implies. Can create and do anything. So perhaps you borrowed that power temporarily and made ice instead of water blades."

"I don't think so." Scaramouche said. " Look at his vision." He pointed out. "It's mixed" Childe quickly picked it up and looked at it. The hydro symbol was cut in half with a Cyro symbol filling the other side. Your group were in shock. Even you were in shock you recalled a vision being revived but not a single vision both sharing two sides.

"What's happening??" Childe asked himself.

"Looks like you got your wish" Venti said he blocked you from him. Childe looked at him confused.

"What do you mean Venti?" Childe asked.

"What he means your not a mortal anymore Childe" Zhongli said hugging you close to him. Childe eyes widen at the reveal. "We can sense it." The geo Archon said.

"Taking the blood of our grace must've made you immortal and gave you part Cyro powers as a power boost." Albedo said deep in thought. "Yet I don't understand why this happened. Why two visions and not just a boost with your already existing vision.." you watched a memory came to mind.

"Of course your grace " he said happy. "I'm aware a mere mortal like I am right now won't be able to stay with you long. But" he leans close to you "if I become a god like yourself" he reached out and gently brushed your hair to the side "then I can stay with you for a long time."

You reached up to push his hand off but using the same hand he caught yours and held it. "Childe. Let go." You said. "Your pushing boundaries."

"Am I your grace?" He says amused "Apologies I don't mean so. But I am being sincere in my intentions your grace.. So do we have a deal?"

"....You wished for this. Didn't you Childe?" You said as he looked at you and gave you a smile. "You wanted to be an Archon and be strong. So that's what you got" you told him as his smile widen. It made sense to you. To use your powers you had to use your emotions and will. As such it only made sense Childe wants was fulfilled. But a bigger question dawned on you. That was less than half a vile. If that much was able to grant this much.. then what would half a vile be able to do no a full vile- ... What would Tsaritsa do if she did get you instead?

"Y/n??" You snapped out of it as you saw your friend gently shaking you. "Let's go back"

"Yeah." You agreed as you turned to Zhongli who was still hugging you close to him. Putting your arms up slightly he understood the signal and picked you up gently carrying you back. Out of courtesy Diluc picked up your friend and carried her back as well. Your group followed as well.

"Aw! My Grace!" Childe whined "why can't I carry you?" He asked as he followed you "I'm stronger now I-" Venti stepped between you two. "Oi I was talking to my grace"

"Don't get close to her. Until you learn how to control your new abilities " Venti said firm. "You can hurt her."

"I'll never!" Childe said annoyed at the accusation "I'll never hurt my grace! Take that ba-" Ice spikes formed at Childes feet almost getting Venti and Diluc who was close carrying bf/n. ".... Ok you may have a point.." Childe said.

"It seems I'm no longer the only Cryo user here now.." Kaeya said disappointed.

"Paimon is concerned" the floating child said as she went next to you "Your Grace? Paimon wondering now that Childe not human anymore and has Ice powers does that mean he's the new Cryo Archon??"