Chapter 67 An Aunties work is never done.

Your Aunt laid in her bed looking at the ceiling. Unable to fall asleep she decided to get up and go for a walk. Leaving her room she walked down the pathway and looked around seeing how calm and empty the city now looked. Clearly the citizens themselves all turning for the night. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the coolness of the air. Wondering around she decided to explore a bit.

After a few minutes of wondering aimlessly she found herself what she figured was the prison area. Up ahead she spotted Childe and the ex harbingers. She paused hearing them speak.

"Whatever you are planning to do you better do it quickly." Dottore spoke. "He will no doubt wake up soon and once he has he will figure out his new found abilities."

"I'm killing him now!" Childe said summoning his water blades out. The water freezing upon contact. "I'll take him out before he even awakens!" The cryo Archon opened the cell door and walked over to the unconscious man.

"What are you doing!?" Dottore yelled going after him to stop him "you'll just-" the ex harbingers gasped watching Childe attack Pierro striking him right in the chest with his weapon. "He's not a vampire you idiot-" he stopped seeing Pierro's eyes open. Childe pulled out the blade only to see the wound he inflicted to rapidly close healing itself. "Impressive... Not even a scar.."

"Nows not the time to be a mad scientist Dottore!!" Childe said quickly moving back as Pierro stood up and check his chest.

"I'm alive.. and it seems. Much more powerful..." Pierro chuckled and looked at Pantalone "Seems your pathetic attempt to kill me only made me stronger."

"I..." Pantalone hands tightened into fists glaring at him. Pierro looked to see himself chained up and laughed it off as he started on chains. Within seconds the metal broke setting himself free.

"Did you really think you could keep me contained like I was some mere low criminal?" Pierro said as Pantalone rushed at him.

"Pantalone!" Capitano yelled reaching out to him but missed as Pantalone lunged at Pierro to attack him.

"I won't let you cause harm to my grace!" Pantalone yelled as Pierro blocked his attack with ease. Grabbing Pantalone by the neck he held him up chocking him.

"My grace? You really fallen from your own grace" Pierro said annoyed. "You and the others are all traitors. You all betrayed the Tsaritsa! She is our real leader!"

"She attacked her Holiness first! You know that-" Pantalone gasped for air as Pierro tightened his grasp.

"Our loyalty to the Tsaritsa comes first!" Pierro yelled. Childe quickly rushed over and attacked Pierro in attempt to save Pantalone. Pierro seeing this dropped him to face Childe head on. "Come at me false God! Your the biggest traitor of them all!" Childe lunged at him with his weapons. Pierro with ease evaded them and with a swift hard kick sent Childe flying to the wall. "You may be a Archon now. But your still as weak as you were before."

Taking steps towards Childe Pierro exited his cell and walked towards the injured Cryo Archon. Getting near he reached out to grab him but was blocked by the rest of the ex Harbingers. "Pierro you gone far enough!" Dottore spoke up.

"Dottore. Out of all these fools the one I had most confidence was you. You know very well what can happen. Especially now that I'm much stronger." Pierro said. Dottore shake his head in disagreement.

"The one here whose foolish is you. Your pledge to someone who has long been gone is nothing more than a excuse to stay in denial of the new reality." Dottore said as Pierro lunged at Dottore in anger.

"Dottore!" Capitano yelled but paused seeing Dottore blocking the attack with his hand.

"You gone soft Dottore!" Pierro yelled trying to overpower him. "You becoming a pet to that boy of chalk has made you sentimental!"