Chapter 36 Xiao's Assignment

Taking advantage of the time you had with your Aunt you two talked catching up on each other's lives.

"I can't believe he did that!" You said angry.

"I know." Your aunt agreed with you. "That cheating son a -" froze seeing Paimon watching her "son a biscuit." She said amused. "But yes we split. I do not need a cheating husband tying me down. I hate how the divorce taking to long" You nodded angry on her behalf.

"Richard can go to hell!" You said angry "I can't believe he even did it twice! He really needs a butt whooping" you crossed your arms as your aunt started laughing. "What the matter auntie?" You asked confused.

"Such attentive husbands. Look behind you" she said laughing as you looked to see your group surrounding you as if waiting for a command. " Oh wow they look like dogs waiting for a command."

"If you want this Richard to get a beating then leave it us" Childe said. "I'll do no problem!" He said eager.

"Calm down Childe-" you told him but your aunt quickly spoke up.

"No no there offering. I say go for it. Someone needs to knock off Richard off his high horse. Just because he has a big position job he thinks hes all that." Your aunt said.

"...." You looked in thought as your aunt chimed in again.

"Aww come on my lil niece! Can you please do this for your favorite auntie??" She asked while hugging you.

"Your my only aunt" you said.

"Thus I'm the favorite" your aunt said happy. "So please?" She asked.

"Your asking me to send people to hurt other people " you said.

"When you say it like that it sounds bad.." Julia said as you nodded "so say it like this 'sending people to defend your aunt's honor!'" your aunt said looking pleased. "makes it sound more heroic!"

"Auntie." You said as you laughed. "Ok but only because he deserves it" you looked at your group.

"I'll do it!" Childe said arm up eager. "Send me! I'll make sure he gets a nice refreshing-"

"No let me do it!" Kaeya said pushing Childe aside. "Allow me my wife I'll make sure to teach this man the meaning of loyalty and faithfulness as a Knight I-"

"Oh no you don't!" Diluc said grabbing Kaeya and making him sit back down. "Your not going anywhere."

"Aw but Diluc I wish to help-"

"No" Diluc said firm.

"How cruel of you Diluc" Kaeya said wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"I'll do it" Scaramouche said "I've been itching for a fight"

"You done more than enough" Venti said.

"I'm the quickest." Xiao spoke up. "Allow me. I have most experience when it comes to punishment."

"No me!" Childe said.

"Niece I chose this one !" Julia said going and pat Xiao head with a smile. "He got that silent murder vibe. I love it!"

"Auntie please don't touch him he doesn't like it when other do so" you said.

"Oh whoops!" She said taking her hand back. "Sorry boy it is habit" Julia said looking at Xiao as he stayed silent. "? You ok-" she stopped watching Xiao go to you grab your hand and place it on his head. "Awww cute."

"I only like it when she pat my head." Xiao said.

"Aw Xiao." You said happy as you pet him. "Ok you can go. I trust you will be quick and stay focused."