Chapter 52 Cairan and Theo.

Turning off stove your Aunt Julia finished making herself some lunch. As she was getting ready to serve herself and sit at the table to eat she felt a soft bump against her leg. Looking down she saw the small hydro Slime by her feet looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Hey little buddy. Need something?" She asked with a smile. "You can't have this I don't know if it will hurt you." Julia said settling the food on the table and sit on the chair. While she ate she felt another bump to her leg. "Mizu" Julia said looking at the hydro Slime next to her. "You know I can't give you food like this. I don't want you sick." Then she paused. "Wait do you even eat? Can you get sick??" She asked herself looking at the slime. "I didn't ask my niece. So I wonder."

Mizu the hydro slime stood there watching your aunt eat. Much like a dog begging for attention it followed her all over the house. She was in the living room. Mizu would be by her feet. Sleeping? Mizu would be seen at the floor by the bedside snoozing along.

You left a few slimes with your auntie. A geo slime named Koishi. An Anemo slime named Kaze. A Dendro named Aspen and Mizu the hydro Slime.

It was strange by all means to be living with these elemental blobs but it was still quite fun. Much like cats or dogs they seemed to have their own personality. Mizu is like that of a loyal dog. Koishi seemed to be more of protective manner as it would seem to go around the house to 'patrol'. Kaze was definitely more carefree as it would float around the house and seemed to befriended Aspen most. Aspen was rather shy hiding in any plants your Aunt bought so it could have places in the house to hide in.

At the moment your aunt was cleaning the house and decided to use an item she brought. With a smile Julia opened the box in the table and took out the item and it's accessories.

Mizu watching from the ground started to hop in place in attempt to see better. Koishi seeing Mizu trying to look went over and allowed Mizu to hop onto him to gain height. Kaze on the other hand was floating over Julia's head watching the unboxing as well. After plugging in the port Julia set down the roomba to charge and went onto her phone to set the settings to her preference.

Seeing this new strange device the slimes huddled around it as it trying to understand it. Koishi puffed up at it as if trying to intimate it as if it was a threat. Aspen watched the other slimes from the flower pot that was located on the kitchen window.

"Ah ah!" Julia said getting the slimes away from the Roomba "no no it's not a toy or dangerous it's a Roomba. Its going to help me keep the house clean." Your aunt explained to the slimes. "This is not an intruder or a danger-" the front door was heard open and close.

"Wow! That was an easy lock to pick! You really ought to change it!" A smiling male with dark brown eyes and brown hair wearing a casual winter clothes came in. He paused seeing your aunt Julia with the slimes. "Huh..?"

"...but that is and intruder. Get him" your aunt Julia said as the slimes expressions looked angry and quickly went over to defend your home.

"Oh my gawd! What are those! Boss lady!" The man covered his head feeling the gust attacks of Kaze. "Make them stop!"

"The hell are you doing here Theo. And more why didn't you knock instead of coming in here like some kind of criminal" your aunt said crossing her arms snapping her fingers calling off the elemental blobs back to her.

"Well what am I supposed to do?? You didn't answer your phone! I sent you emails too!" Theo looked at your aunt with watery eyes attempting to look harmless.

"It's called knocking." Julia said.

"Aw boss lady. We both know if I did knock you wouldn't open the door" Theo said happy. "So pick the lock it is!"