Chapter 48 Youngest Archon

"Your Holiness were so honored and humbled you-" the Grand Sage started but you cut him off.

"Move aside" you told them. "I'm not here for you."

"Your Grace please why not come another time-" another sage said.

"Must I repeat myself?" You said as the sages looked at the Grand Sage nervous. "Or must I have you moved by force."

"You have received orders from her Grace" Ei said stepping up next to you. "Step aside at once!"

"It's just that" the grand sage started to talk nervous "now is not a appropriate time- we arent-"

"Was I not clear" you cut him off. "I said. I'm not here for you. Since you refused to move." You waved your hand. "Get them out of my way"

On your signal Ei, Childe and Venti stepped forward and quickly moved them all aside.
"There you go my grace!" Venti said happy.

"Good keep them there." You said as you started to walk to the doors. "They had a lot of guts to lock away their own archon like that"

"You don't understand!" The Grand Sage yelled "She is not-"

"She is your Archon! The one whom you cling on so much has passed! The new one here is proof of that. But I'll deal with you all in a bit." You said as you opened the doors "I need to have a word with her first " walking inside the doors closed right behind you.

"Really Grand Sage" Tighnari spoke "You boast about how knowledgeable you are. But it seems you didn't know not to anger her Grace and much more try to order her around."

"You be quiet!" The grand sage said back sharply.

".... Do you think her grace will take long inside?" Khoi asked looking up at the blue seelie that sat calmly on his head.

'I don't know' Dottore thought to himself doing a shrug motion. The sunlight reflecting of his earring. The glare hitting the face of the grand sage.

"Wait a minute!" He said "I recognize that ear piece. Dottore! Where have you been!? You said you would help us!!" The grand sage said angry as he started to struggle against Childes hold. "We followed all the instructions! But you suddenly disappeared! You told us you could make it happen! Do you know how much resources we wasted completing that gaint metal husk!?"

"Gaint metal husk?" Albedo asked looking at the seelie and noticed how unbothered it seemed by this whole show.

"Wait. Dottore!?" Tighnari said shocked looking at the blue blob with rising anger "so your the one responsible for all that-"

"Don't yell at my friend!" Khoi said quickly grabbing the seelie and holding it close to him. "That's him in the past! He's not like that now!"

"Impo-" Albedo stopped clearing his throat "Khoi. Hand him over. He has things to atone for here. Just because he now under our grace leash does not mean he been pardon of any crimes."

"Your no saint either!" Khoi yelled defensive. "I know you best out of everyone here!"

"Compared to him. I am" Albedo said calmly.

"No you can't take him!" Khoi said taking steps back holding Dottore close. "He's my friend!"

'OI idiot Kid! Watch your step!!' Dottore yelled in his head trying to get free from Khois hold as he noticed how close Khoi was getting to the edge of the platform.

"Khoi" Aether said stepping up. "It's not like that. Come here I'm certain we can work something out."

"Work something out!?" Tighnari yelled angry "do you not know the extent of his crimes!?" He glared at Dottore "how many lives he has taken!? All for his own sake of research!?" Tighnari said angry as he went towards him.