Chapter 34 Aunt Julia

You were sitting on the couch watching your group getting along with your parents. Your brother kept his distance the frown on his face making it clear he was unhappy. You got a very bad feeling seeing how harmonious things were going. You knew your family like the back of your hand. They were not the type to be so friendly.

"This is delicious! Paimon never had this before!" You watched as your mother gave her a candy. You smiled at least they were nice to Paimon. You saw your mother give her some more before she floated back to you with her new snacks excited. "Mom! There tasty! Want one?" She offered.

"Thank you Paimon but later if you want more in the future let me know so I can get you more." You told her as she cheered.

"Ok this has gone long enough" your father said getting the attention of everyone. "Ill be frank I don't believe any of this. Am I really supposed to believe you all are the husband of my daughter?"

'Ah.' you thought. 'There it is.."

".. Did we not seem sincere enough?" Zhongli said hugging you close to him. "I assure you were not pulling some prank. We really are the husbands of our beloved."

"Oh my God slut..." Blake said looking grossed out "with what I seen last time I can only imagine what you all do at night-" he cut off as a fist hit his face hard.

"Did you not listen to my warning" Scaramouche said coldly watching your brother groan in pain on the floor. "Shall I do it again incase it didn't get through your thick skull the last two times I hit you?"

"My baby!" Your mom said worried running to your injured brother.

"Who the hell you think you are!" You saw your dad said as he quickly left.

"Zhongli." You said as he looked at you. "He's getting his gun so be ready to put up a barrier."

"Of course" he said as he leaned down and kissed your cheek noticing how you seem to be letting them act as they pleased.

"Your all crazy!" Your mom said while cradling your brother close to her. "Y/N! Get them to stop right this instant!"

"No I don't think so." You said hugging Paimon getting up. "Ask Blake. I told him I wasn't going to stop them. Your fault for provoking them"

"Go dad!" Paimon yelled in your hug. "Defend mom's honor!!" She cheered as Aether smiled amused and pat her head.

"Of course. Leave it to me" Aether said.

Just like you said your father came in with his gun and aimed at Scaramouche pulling the trigger only to be ineffective as Zhongli used his barrier.

"What the hell!?" He yelled angry.

"You have nerve to try and attack me I'll give you that." Scaramouche said amused.

"Call the police!" Your mom yelled at your father as the front door was heard open and close.

"Damn what I miss? Where these all good looking guys come from?" You looked over and your eyes widen. "Sister you better not be kidnapping guys."

"Shut the hell up!" Your mom yelled back at the person. "There not mine!"

"Good they look way to good for you" the person said and spotted you. "..Y/n?"

"Auntie?" You said surprised.

"Oh my god.. Y/n!" Your aunt said running over and hugging you close. "Oh thank God your ok!!" She said relieved as you hugged her back with an arm as you were still holding Paimon.

"What the fuck do you want now Julia." Your dad said annoyed.

"Watch your damn language can't you see there a child here." Your aunt said motioning to Paimon. "Little one please cover your ears." Your aunt said to Paimon in a sweet tone. "Here have this candy" she said giving her a lollipop."