Chapter 65 Connection

Sitting at the desk you sketched away at the paper infront of you. Trying to design something grand like Gnosis was proving to be harder than expected even though the piece itself isn't usually seen. Yet there was something about it that felt natural to you about it. You sat in silence as you felt the weight of Scaramouche on your back as he kept hugging you from behind and resting his head on your shoulder.

Taking a small glance you looked to see he had his eyes closed. So you focused back on the paper. Hearing footsteps you looked to see your aunt come over with a smile on her face. "There's my favorite niece" Julia said happy. "How's the last part coming along? I did the robot just how you asked."

"Thanks Auntie Julia. I owe you one for helping me with this." You told her as she leaned over the desk to take a look at what you had. "What you think?"

"Looks nice. Kinda reminds me of a chess piece." Julia said as she looked at it better. "Except a more heart styled?"

"It's lore stuff" you said as she looked confused for a bit. "Want me to explain?"

"Nope because I'll be more confused. I'll ask Theo when I'm home. He knows a bit of this place" Julia said as you smiled happy.

"That's great I'm sure he can help you. But whose Theo?" You asked.

"A coworker of mine. Nothing big." Julia assured you as you nodded and settled back in designing. Feeling content with the shape, now you had to make it.

Putting your hands together like you closed your eyes and focused like how you would with the geofly. Keeping the image of the Gnosis in your mind you kept focusing. You kept concentration til you felt it within your hands materializing. You kept at it and felt it grow more and forming it shape. You could feel the smooth texture it as well feel how solid it is. After a minute you opened your eyes and slowly parted your hands. You were nervous. You never made a Gnosis before, yet you still couldn't shake off the sense of familiarity of doing it.

"It's.. pretty." Julia said next to you looking at the perfect clear Gnosis that was floating slightly over your hands. "It looks like it was made from glass. So clear." She said awed and saw how the light reflected off of it. "But why clear? I figured you wanted to have it with color too?"

"Well the thing is I wanted it match him more instead of me. Since it's his Gnosis. I want it to be a part of him. So when he connects to it it should take color to match him" You told her as you grabbed it. "I'm actually surprised I made it with ease. I thought it would be harder but it was easy? I felt like I did so many times before."

"Don't think too much on it niece. Be happy you are able to do such things." Your auntie assured you. "I'm so proud to see you able to do all these wonderful things"

"Thank you Aunt Julie." You said happy with a smile. "Now to tell him" you glanced over at Scaramouche who was still in the same position. "I think he actually feel asleep."

"How can you tell? He doesn't breathe." Julia asked curious.

"He hasn't moved at all" you said as you gently moved him. "Scaramouche. Wake up. I made your Gnosis."

Scaramouche didn't know how he fell asleep. The sound of your heartbeat must of lullled him to it. He woke up feeling you shake him and hear you saying that you made his Gnosis. 'Gnosis!' He thought as he quickly sat up now wide awake. He looked over your shoulder and saw it. "is.. Is that." He asked as he felt himself go tense "my.."

"I did my best. Design wise." You said with a smile as you held it up to the light to see the light reflecting off of it. "But I hope you like it" seeing Scaramouche watching it "take good care of it ok?" You said as you held it out to him. You saw him reach out towards it slowly. But instead of grabbing the Gnosis he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of your chair and into his arms as he held you close. You were confused and was about to speak up however you felt him tighten his hug and felt him. Shiver?