Chapter 37 Sudden events.

You were showering taking your time while your aunt Julia stayed watching over your group.

".... I want to braid your hair." Julia said starting at Zhongli.

"Pardon?" He said caught of gaurd.

"It's so long.. I want to braid it" she said.

"Oh well-" Zhongli started as the tapping on the window suddenly started to get louder and fast. Looking over they could see Venti tapping on it frantic. Blue white and red lights behind him.

"Hey someone's here!" He said.

"Bastards they did really call the cops." Your aunt said getting up. "Damn it sister." She said.

"What is going on?" They looked to see you come down having finished your shower. You spotted the lights. "Auntie. Hide in my room. Now."

"Oh no. Your not going to confront them yourself. I'm not going to be hiding while you fend for yourself." Julia said.

"No auntie I not letting them - oh shoot! Zhongli get Venti inside!" You said as Zhongli quickly moved and in a swift action opened the window grabbed Venti yanked him in and closed the window drawing the blinds.

"Ow..." Venti said getting up holding his head. "Morax you made me hit my head"

"Shut it. My wife being threatened right now we can worry about you later" Zhongli said as knocks were heard.

"Police open up." A voice said.

"What do you want" Childe spoke up going to the door standing on the other side.

"We just want to talk." The voice said. "We need you to open up "

"No I don't want to. How many are you out there?" He asked.

"There is two of us sir." A second voice said.

"Perfect talk to each other." Childe said as he covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

You looked at your aunt as she laughed. "You did not."

"I may or not shown him a few videos on YouTube.." she said amused. "I can't believe that actually happened." She giggled as the knocking became louder.

"Open up or we have to use force!" The first voice yelled out.

"Of course there threatening that" Julia said.

"Let get you to safety aunt-" you said as the door busted open revealing two in uniform guns up.

"Everyone! Hands up" they yelled as one was radioing back up.

"You dare!" Xiao said ready to defend as Zhongli Childe and Venti stood infront of you.

Your aunt quickly put you behind her protective. "What's the meaning of this!"

"Julia Silva your under arrest and Y/N L/N your under arrest for hiding a-" your aunt cut them off.

"Everyone!" She yelled "Y/N under attack defend her!" Waking up everyone who was asleep as they quickly ran over.

"How dare you threaten her!" Childe said as he summoned his ice swords and ran to them. Zhongli noticing the familiar weapons put up a barrier as the police started shooting.

"Just who are you-" the second cop wasn't able to finish as Childe ended their lives in mere seconds.

"We need to get rid of their bodycams" Julia said quickly going over and locating them and throwing them aside. "Destroy them"

"With pleasure" Xiao said as he crushed them to dust.

"Auntie!" You said. "How could you -"

"We're here!" Aether said running over with the rest of the group.