Chapter 66 The Adorable Arsonist

She was getting bored. She missed playing with you. She missed Albedo too. After hearing you left to Sumeru Klee has been around doing errands day after day. She wanted to play! She wanted to join you on your adventures! She heard of how Razor and Bennet where both taken with you so why couldn't she go too. So she made her mind that Klee was going to go to Sumeru and have fun on your adventures!

She went to her room and packed her things and then went to Jeans office. Where she slipped a letter under the door and ran off upon hearing Jean get up from the desk and walk to the door to pick up the letter.

Klee keep running from the HQ to the front gates of Mondstadt. When she passed the gates and was just about to finish crossing the bridge she heard Jean yell her name. Glancing back she saw Jean at the gates out of breath from running all the way from her office. She saw how she was talking to the guards there and how they quickly moved. No doubt Jean gave orders to bring her back. But this didn't stop Klee. Klee was on a mission! A mission to find her Grace and Albedo and have lots of fun on her adventures!

After much running and evading the search parties of the knight of Favonius Klee made it out of Mondstadt. The once bright and sunny sky that was lighting her path was now a soft bright dark sky. Using the moonlight to continue her journey Klee carried on. She figured she will rest once she was well out of Mondstadt and safe in Liyue. Keeping an optimistic attitude she made her way into Liyue.

She was awed at the sight and saw how the streets was still somewhat busy with life with its citizens. As she walked down the streets she could hear bits of people praising you for returning their beloved Archon back to them.

'Wow! Her grace actually made an Archon come back?? Her Grace is the best!' She cheered in her head as she kept on her merry way.

*

You stood on a balcony in front of the room you would be staying in for the night. Hearing footsteps approaching you looked to see your aunt stand next to you and look out at the view too.

"I still can't believe this is all... A game." Your aunt said "well.. is it even still considered a game? Or this what they call. Virtual reality?"

"I wondered that too long ago when I first arrived." You told her "but I come to realize. How funny it is and how 'fake' it can come as. It's real. It's all far too real. The people here aren't NCPs anymore auntie. There real people. Nothing here is scripted anymore. And to be honest. That's the scariest part. Nothing is predictable anymore." You took a deep breath.

"Understandable. We as humans, we always want to have some sort of control. Or at least believe we do" You aunt said leaning into the railing enjoying the sights. "Funny thing is. You really do have control here. They really believe you are their god. In this lands where are some walking about. You are even above them. Making you the top boss." She smiled at you "never in my wildest dream would I have thought the little girl I once held close to me would be someone so grand." She giggled to herself "I still remember when you were just this big and this tall..." She motioned with her hands "so tiny and full of spunk." She laughed to herself remembering the memories.

You laughed a bit too. "Oh auntie.." you said happy. "Still. What do you think of this world?"

"Well I haven't seen much of it. Given the fact I've been here all the time. But. I like it. It has a certain.. air to it to put it simply. It's peaceful, and so lively all the same. This place is so green and the air is so fresh you just feel the difference in purity just by breathing in the air." You watched your aunt look up at the sky and watch how bright the stars shines "and the sky too. So clear." She smiled fondly at you. "No words can describe my pride of you Y/N. Never would I thought you would be a god. To be loved by many and to be worshiped by a world. This is all so very confusing but I'll admit I'll get used to it. Just like how you did"