Chapter 10 Sudden visit.

"Your Grace." Kazuha said bowing in greeting. "Welcome back to Teyvat. I hope you had a good rest after your victory from the Tsaritsa."

"Aw thank you. Its nice to be back." You said happy as he smiled at you.

"If I may ask your grace... May I accompany you on your travels?" He asked.

"Yes!!" Your friend said excited. "Tell him yes!!" She said as you were amused. You knew your friend adored this character.

"Your more than welcome to accompany me. But know that I won't be exploring or the sort. For now I just wish to settle among the people." You said as Kazuha nodded.

"As long I stay with you I'll be content " he said.

"That's my boy!" Beidou said happy pulling in Kazuha in a hug. "I knew you can do it!"

Your team were watching over the conversation and saw right through him. They believed you were far to Kind and gracious that you just couldn't bring yourself to reject any loving devotee that comes to you. So they decided that as your husbands they had to make sure to keep unwanted company away.

You watched Beidou dote on Kazuha when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist pulling you back into a chest. Looking up you saw it was Zhongli as he hugged you closer loving.

"Kazuha" Aether called out to him with a smile. "Can you come over for a bit..." He said calmly. "I need to talk to you" you saw Kazuha go to Aether as they both walked off and you noticed how the rest of your group followed.

"I'll be right back my grace" Zhongli said before he followed them as well.

"Oh my Lord there going to eat him alive.." your friend said.

"They better not. He's a cinnamon roll." You told her.

"Ah so the rumors are true. You did pick a harem your grace." Beidou said amused.

"Woah wait a minute-" you said quickly "they announced themselves-" you were caught off by Beidou laughing.

"It's ok your grace no need to explain yourself" she said amused. "I mean who wouldn't want to be with you? Your smart, strong, and quite protective of your friends. I would join but I have my own crew to look after."

"Awww bestie you get all the luck!" Your friend whined.

"You really think you can just tag along with our grace like that?" Venti spoke to Kazuha. "You done nothing for her. What makes you think your Worthy of staying beside her"

The others looked at Kazuha with cold eyes. However he simply spoke. "Unlike before I will now be by her side and will be able to do everything I was not able before"

"Exactly what can you even offer to our grace?" Kaeya asked in disbelief.

".." Kazuha just smiled "you'll see what I can offer " he said as he left before they could question him further. He went to you where you still talking to Beidou and your friend. "My Grace?" He called you as you looked at him.

"Yes?" You replied as you saw him hug you gently happy.

"Thank you for letting me join you" he said as you couldn't help but be in awe of his actions so you hugged him back.

"Anytime" you said happy as you gently pat his head. "You let me know if you need anything"

"That little -" Xiao growled as the rest of the group watched how Kazuha walked on over and hugged you. They knew exactly what he was doing and seeing how you hugged him back it was working.

Once the ship docked you got off with your group and thanked Beidou once again.

"Anytime your grace!" She said happy. "You take care of Kazuha!" You nodded happy as you left and arrived at the City. You saw how it was all decorated for your arrival. The citizens upon seeing you started cheering and thanking you for returning to them. You smiled and waved greeting them back you headed to where Baal was. Once you went inside she saw you and greeted you.