Chapter 16 Breath of Fresh Air.

You dismissed your pet waving bye to it happy as you watched it leave through it's portal. Afterwards you looked at Ayaka and Thoma with a smile. "Thanks again for inviting me."

"It's an honor my grace" Ayaka said happy as they lead you inside. You followed them to the diner area and sat in your spot.

"I'll be right back!" Thoma said happy before rushing off where you believed would be the kitchen. You sat there happy as Ayaka sat there as well.

.....

"Um.." you said breaking the silence as the blue hair girl went attentive.

"Yes your grace?" She asked. "Do you require something? Is the food not coming fast enough?" She looked worried. You quickly put your hands up waving them in a dismissing manner.

"No no It's ok it's no problem. I know I already came unannounced as it is." You said smiling putting her at ease. "I was going to ask. Why were you up so early?"

"Ah. I'm sorry I misunderstood you your grace" she started as you looked at her.

"Hey you don't have to keep calling me your grace or holiness or something of the sort." You said. "Truth be told I feel like I'm forgetting my own name at this point." You said rubbing the back of your head.

"Then what should I call you?" The girl asked curious.

"What you like" you said happy. "You can even use my name if you like" you saw her gasp.

"How I speak your name? It's scared. No one cares to speak it. Much less call on it." She said looking worried. Her reaction made a memory return. The reactions of the knights in Mondstadt. You remembered how they were about to arrest you on the spot if it weren't for Jean. You looked down.

'Thats when everything started.. When they said I was this god..' you thought to yourself not hearing the girls voice talking to you.

"Your grace??" You jumped up and looked to see her worried. "I'm sorry did I upset you by refusing to call your name??"

"Ah.. no I just remembered something is all." You told her as you gave her another smile. "You don't have to call me by name if you want. If you feel comfortable with the titles than that's fine. Just letting you know your free to use what you like." She looked in thought.

Ayaka from the beginning of your arrival to Inazuma she watched how you were. How you carried yourself when in town. How you acted around people. At first she thought you lacked the gracefulness and the composed mannerisms one would think when they thought of the creator. You were wild in that aspect, you didn't hide your emotions nor hide your thoughts. You talked freely and seeing you in the morning and now. She understood while yes you are strong and hold the highest position, you don't let that define you. Instead of following the rumors about you, you decided to be you as you were. Maybe that's why you let her call you by your name. You wanted to be yourself and being called such titles in a way makes you forget who you are.

So taking a deep breath she slowly spoke. "Y..N.." she said as you looked at her surprise. You watched Ayaka smile at you and speak again. "Y/n".

You felt your smile widen as you got up and went to hug her happy. "Thank you" you said happy. Ayaka hugged you back happy she felt closer to you now.

"Good morning Ayaka your up already?" You two heard and looked to see the head of the household walk in yawning. He looked at you two. ".... I must be half asleep still." Ayato said while taking his seat. "I thought I saw her grace here with you." He yawned again. You and Ayaka giggled among yourselves amused. "Ah I just heard her too. Such a cute little laugh she has"