Chapter 57 The Agreement.

"I should of killed him when I had the chance!" Pantalone said angry as he paced within his cell

"I should of killed him when I had the chance!" Pantalone said angry as he paced within his cell. "Stupid old man he had to-" he sigh annoyed putting his hand on his forehead.

"Then next time make sure to kill him" Knave said in her cell across from Pantalone's. "I'll even help you in doing so."

"Bah. To be once again behind these metal bars.." the rooster said annoyed. "Just when we all had a good privilege despite the bracelet."

"Do you think if we pleaded with her grace she will let us go?" Columbia asked as she sat in her cell.

"I don't think she will be willing to listen to us so soon." Sandrone spoke up as she sat as well. "To think she would be so mad to even take my robot away from me once again."

"Like Rooster stated. We all had a privilege. But now thanks to that fool we all had that privilege revoked." Capitano spoke as he leaned against the wall in his cell. "Even the punishment of Dottore being a seelie seems to be a luxurious life."

"Your kidding right? He may be a seelie but have you not seen how much that child of chalk takes care of him" the knave said looking annoyed. "That boy does everything for him. Tends to him. Feeds him. He doesn't even have to fly anywhere. The kid either carrying him or he's simply riding on his head."

"...I can't believe I'm actually jealous of a seelie right now" Capitano said.

"Not just that." Pantalone said tighting his fist. "I worked hard on gaining the trust of my grace.. and now thanks to that Pierro all of my hard earned effort wasted!"

"Then what will you do about it?" Knave asked.

"...Im going to make him pay" Pantalone said.

"Oh? Going to break out? Is that what your implying?" Sandrone spoke with a small smile.

"There's no other choice. There's no way the new Cyro Archon will simply let walk right out." Pantalone said as he paced around his cell "but once I get out. I'll make sure Pierro pays.. My grace gave him the most generous chance and he blew it! And dared drag me down with him! I'll make that son of bitch pay!"

"Looks like lover boy over there is very angry" knave spoke as she got up and walked over to the bars of her cell "count me in. I want to make Pierro go through hell for making me be back into a cell"

"Oh? If we're planning to break out to find Pierro then I want to go too" Columbia said with a smile. "I did my part at being on my best behavior to show her grace my pledge of loyalty to her was not false. As we said long ago. The Tsaritsa is dead and we were given this rare chance. Given what we all done we practically punished with a slap on the wrist."

"Or in Dottore's case. Become a pet and be spoiled." Capitano spoke.

"I also want to go after Pierro." Rooster said.