Chapter 30 Brother in law

"Hi Dad" Scaramouche heard you say as he froze. His eyes widen a bit. 'Dad?? Y/n's dad- my in law??!' he mentally talked to himself as he went next to you trying to listen into the conversation.

"What? You can't do that I-" you heard the call being hung up.

".. what happened?" Scaramouche asked noticing your annoyed state.

"He told me he's on his way" you said sitting on the couch as Scaramouche sat next to you.

"Whose this 'he'?" He asked.

"Blake. My big brother" you said. "Why the hell is he coming here for?" You asked yourself.

"Let him come." You hear Scaramouche say as you looked to see him give off a mischievous smile. "I don't know what my brother in law did but if you are reacting to news of him like this then I think I should have a talk with dear brother." He said.

".... Scaramouche. No. No more killing you had more than enough of that with Bf/n" you said crossing your arms.

"Fine. I'll spare him.. for now" he said looking away.

"Just be civil will you" you said looking at him as you saw him adjust himself on the couch to lay down with his head on your lap. "What are you doing?" You said looking at him as he had a pleased smile.

"What it looks like. Laying my head on your lap." He said "I'm the only one here with you so I plan to take full advantage." He looked at you. "Without your two Mr knights and purring lizard around I can do this freely without them trying to chase me off."

"....pft." you laughed a bit. "Purring lizard.. do you mean Zhongli?"

"Well who else is a gaint lizard that purs like a cat?" Scaramouche said amused as he sat up leaning close to you. "Do you have any idea how angry I would get seeing how the others get close to you taking all your attention while I have to stay on the sidelines waiting for you to give me my turn?" He asked grabbing your shoulders and pushing you down onto the couch as he crawled into of you. "I hated it. You promised me your companionship. Yet you tend to everyone else but me whom you made a commitment too" he leaned down close to your face. "But I'm glad I'm the only one you made that promise too because I get to get you to myself like this"

"Uh. Scaramouche.." you said red when you heard your door being unlocked. "Wait Scaramouche -" you tried to tell him but he quickly cut you off by kissing you as he held you close to him. After a second he stopped as you were redder than ever. Suddenly you really wanted Diluc or Xiao around they always made sure the others gave you your space.

"I meant it when I said I plan to take full advantage of our time together." Scaramouche said amused seeing your expression. "How cute." He said as he leaned in again for another kiss but pausing hearing a new voice.

"Wow. Bf/n was right. Your a slut. Already getting it on in your living room infront of others" you two turned to see a male standing at the front door with a big suitcase. "What no hello for your dear brother y/n?"

"The hell are you doing here.." you said as you and Scaramouche got up . "Get out Blake" You said looking angry.

"Nah." Blake said taking off a his sunglasses with a grin. "If anything I should be saying that." He looked at you. "This is my place now"

"No it not!" You said angry "I worked hard to get this place for myself. I paid everything for this. It's my home!"

"Jeezes tone it down. I know your stupid but yelling wont make you sound smart." Blake said amused. "And to answer that. Did you forget how you even got this place in the first place? Yeah you pay all the bills and such but whose name is on the deed?" He said arms crossed.