Chapter 60 Snitch

A small crowd was now gathering by the locked doors

A small crowd was now gathering by the locked doors. Scaramouche still listening to the music coming from within as it drowned out any other noise.

"Paimon wonders what Aunt Julia doing in there" the floating child said.

"Hm it's anyone's guess.. She left the letter and told no one else of it's contents.." Albedo said crossing his arms in thought.

Cyno watched the small crowd and noticed the floating Seelie around Khoi. He got an idea.

"Aether you have a camera right?" Cyno asked. Aether hearing his name turned to Cyno and nodded in response. "Why not attach it to that seeile?"

'Wait. What' Dottore thought to himself listening.

"Cyno! Your a genius!" Paimon yelled.

"Khoi let me borrow him real quick." Aether said taking out his gadget.

"Wait a minute!" Khoi said grabbing the seelie Harbinger and holding him close "it's too heavy for him! Paimon can float have her do it."

"Paimon doesn't take good pictures" Paimon defended herself.

"Well he cant carry that. It's too heavy" Khoi quickly defended his pet/friend.

"Just hand him over and let be useful-" Scaramouche said as a loud crash was heard and the music stopped.

"God Damnit!" They heard Julia yell.

"Sounds like something happened." Albedo said as Aether went to the door and knocked.

"Miss Julia! Are you ok in there!?" Aether yelled putting his ear on the door trying to listen. "I don't hear anything."

"Paimon will try Khoi's idea!" Paimon said and flew up to the window that was high up and approached the window only to see the window covered from the inside with a black substance.

"You see anything Paimon!?" Cyno yelled up asking.

"Paimon can't see anything! The window is covered from the inside!" Paimon yelled down at him.

"Try another window!" Aether suggested.

"Okay!" Paimon replied and proceeded to go to the next available window and tried to look inside only to see the same. "It's covered too! Paimon will look at others!" She told them. Seeing Aether nod she went over trying to look. Seeing all windows covered she gave up and returned to the group. "Paimon tried. All windows got covered."

"With what?" Albedo asked.

"Paimon doesn't know. But it was purple like a liquid?" She asked unsure herself.

"Then if there's no answer and the windows are covered in this unknown substance" Scaramouche said walking to the doors "then I think we have enough grounds to break the door down"

"You just want to see what inside! You don't worry for auntie Julia!" Paimon crossed her arms.

"Shut it" Scaramouche said as he prepared to force his way in when a small 'click' made them freeze. They watched as the doorknob twisted and the door open revealing Julia covered in said purple liquid.