Chapter 53 Getting Ready to Explore

Finally having finished the work he had pending and handled the upcoming meets he had ahead. Diluc was in his room getting ready to leave Dawn Winery.

"Is there anything else you want to take master Diluc?" The head maid asked watching Diluc putting on his gloves.

"No I have everything" Diluc said then paused. "Actually. Bring me the kids allowance for next week. I think I gave them too little went they left." He looked to see the maid nod and leave to do so.

Diluc worked nonstop to finish as fast as he could. He wanted nothing but to finish his tasks and return to you. Opening a drawer he took out one last item and put it on his person. The item you made for him before he left you to defend Mondstadt. He stood a minute to observe it on him as a small smile grew on his face. He liked it you made on the plain side in the sense of style. He preferred it like this. Made it easier for him to match his outfits to it. He's been wearing it every day since he got it and even though that was was over he would still continue to wear it. It is a gift you made for him. That alone is enough for him.

Hearing the door open he turned to see his maid come in and give him the mora. Thanking her Diluc took it and put it away before walking out of the room. He was ready to leave. Quickly going outside he told his staff a goodbye and departed. He wanted to get to you quickly. Afterall, you only had Xiao that is watching over you and seeing last time he was driven away from you ,as Kaeya proved, he wanted to make sure he was there to protect you.

Knowing what you wanted to do, he knew where to go find you. He just hoped he can catch up to you in time before you move again.

*

"Here you go Ma'am!" Bennett said happy giving some materials to a lady. Now that you calmed down the people were quick to rebuild what was torn down.

"Oh thank you. That was quick" the lady taking them from him.

"No problem!" Bennett said happy.

"I don't see what your complaining about Pantalone." Capitano said watching over Bennett in the distance. "Hes not a trouble maker."

"I didn't say he was." Pantalone said standing next to him watching Razor. "It's more like trouble comes to him."

"I think you are just trying to get out of the babysitter role." Capitano said.

"Just give it a few. Then you'll see what I mean" Pantalone said.

"You two" Sandrone walked over to them. "We have alarming news." She said calmly.

"What is it?" Pantalone asked.

"Pierro is no where to be seen" Sandrone said.

"Oh fuck." Capitano said.

Scaramouche was deep in thought. You showed him what he would of been and what would of happened if he did become that. Yet he still felt as if he been robbed. He looked over to see you walking off with the good sages. Khoi right behind you trailing you like a duckling. He wanted to talk to you about him becoming the god he was supposed to be.

"I disposed of them as her grace ordered." Scaramouche heard Ei's voice. He turned to see his creator talking to the other two Archons. "They committed a grand crime that her grace sentenced them to execution."

"Hmp must be nice for you to be depended on by my grace" Childe said looking jealous. "I want her to count on me too!"

"After the stunt of bringing the Harbingers here from Snezhnaya?" Venti said crossing his arms at the Cryo Archon "I think your last on the list."