Chapter 59 Victory

"You all think you can beat me?" Pierro said looking at them with a stern look

"You all think you can beat me?" Pierro said looking at them with a stern look. "Have you all forgotten I am the strongest among you all!"

"Oh we are all very aware of your rank Pierro. We all clearly remember." Sandrone said keeping her smile on her face. "This is way we are all here."

"Besides even without Dottore Columbia ranks 3rd. And she is more than ready to attack you as well" Rooster spoke.

"You all traitors.. I can't believe you all are doing this!" Pierro yelled angry.

"Your the one stuck in the past!" Capitano yelled. "you really think there even a chance of revenge if you had it!! No one beats the Creator! If the Tsaritsa perished it was her punishment!"

"Don't get too worked up now Capitano." Sandrone said with a smile. "he's not worth all of that energy."

"I agree" Pantalone said nodding along as he also had a smile on his face. "Let's get started shall we?"

Pierro got ready to fight. A confident smile on his face. "Oh this is going to be fun.."

*

"This way child." Knave said leading Bennett while carrying Razor. As much as she wanted to punch that old man's face in. She couldn't leave the kids there. Especially after seeing one of them in bad shape. Leading them through the forest she made to keep note of her surroundings.

"Bennett.." Razor said as he opened his eyes to see Knave carrying him.

"I'm right here buddy!" Bennett said quickly going to his side looking relieved to see him awake. "Don't worry we are going back already"

"Where's Lupical?" Razor asked.

"We will see her soon in a bit. Just rest for now. She will heal you up you'll see" Bennett reassured him.

"...ok" Razor said as he closed his eyes finding comfort in his words. Afterall Bennett was his closest friend and has full trust in him.

Knave couldn't help but give off a small smile at the moment she witnessed. It was a good thing she removed the children from harms way. Knowing the Harbingers the battle would be ugly and highly dangerous.

While still leading them a loud explosion was heard in the distance in the direction they just left. "Looks like the fight has started." She told herself. Hearing a second one only confirmed her ideas. "let's get going kids the quicker we-"

She stopped in her tracks seeing a familiar figure with red hair and a burning claymore.

"Dad!" Bennett said happy running over to him.