Chapter 23 Snow Trip

You were outside looking at the still being built residence as Zhongli was next to you looking unpleased and rather upset.

"I apologize my grace.. our home now done yet" he said looking over at you.

"It's ok Zhongli I'm actually getting pretty excited seeing this." You said happy as you patted his head as he gave off a low pur happy. "I look forward to it." As you finished and turned to walk off.

"Huh? My Grace where are you going?" Zhongli asked as you looked at him.

"I want to check something" you told him as you started walking off. Quickly following you Zhongli watched over as you approached the nearest teleport point. "Here it is" you said happy as put your hand out. It felt oddly warm. You wanted to see if you can teleport with it like Aether did. "If I can use this it be easier to get to Mons-" in a second you were gone.

Zhongli was blinded by the quick white flash as he instinctively shielded his eyes with his arm. "My Grace be care-" he looked to see you gone. "My Grace!?" He yelled panicked.

"Success!!" You cheered happy as you felt a cold wind blow as you started to shiver and go closer to the teleport point. You were in Mondstadt, just not where you thought you'll land. "Ugh.. Dragon spine so cold..." You said as you shivered. You touched it again and activated it. Once arriving you looked to see more snow. "... I wanted to be in the town" you told your self. Somehow you managed to teleport deeper higher into the mountain. Trying again you kept landing around the mountain. After two more tries you looked around. "Wait a minute I teleported here before" you sighed distressed.

You looked around and spotted a path leading down. "Well at least Im near the path." You said as you walked over to it to follow it down. It be quicker to reach the town like this than trying your luck. You can practice later right now you just need to get out of the snow.

Finding a red seelie you called out to it as it went it way over to you."thank you for coming" you told it as it followed you keeping you warm. Despite it being so cold the scenery around was very calm and soothing to see. You stopped as you spotted a person on the side of the path up ahead. Blonde hair and a very familiar outfit.

*

"What you mean she just disappeared in a flash of light!?" Diluc yelled angry at the Geo Archon.

"She used the teleport point!" Zhongli yelled back. "Get Aether! He uses them all the time he can navigate through them!"

"Did she say anything about it?" Kaeya asked.

"Um.." Zhongli tried to make memory "ah she said Mondstadt-"

"I'm off!" Venti yelled hearing that. "I'll help find her grace!"

*

You watched as the figure noticed your presence and looked at you. At this point you didn't question this. Many things have stopped following the games original plot long go.

"You must be her Holiness." Primordial Albedo said as he walked towards you.

"It's nice to meet you" you said as he stopped infront of you. "Primordial Albedo."

"Is that what they call me?" He asked before shaking it off. "No matter they only see me as the failed clone" he said looking away. "You should probably get going your holiness. They will be worried if you take too long here." He said as he started walking off.