Chapter 43 Long awaited trip.

"Wow! Her grace is amazing! Look at her go!!" Bennett said excited watching you practice your powers. After breakfast you left with Ei to practice your fighting and at the moment was sparing with said Archon.

"Lighting.." Razor said next to him watching the sparks fly about as you blocked her attacks.

In the beginning you did get hit here and there but at the moment you seem to have gotten better at blocking her fast attacks. Thanks to Ei strict fighting style it helped you find out what flaws you had. Such as dodging, you tend to block instead, another was measuring your attacks. Some blows was far to strong and others weak.

These flaws didn't matter to Bennett or Razor they were both just impressed and awed seeing you use your powers at all. They were excited to hear to they could tag along to watch. Watching you summon all the different elements and using them battle the two boys just realized how lucky of them to be suddenly adopted into this family. With a mother like you they definitely will many adventures and will be able to travel all over Teyvat and learn new things and experience others that Mondstadt couldn't offer.

"I hear she is touching up her skills so we can go to Sumeru" Bennett told his new brother.

"Sumeru?" Razor asked.

"Yup! I hear it's the nation of the dendro Archon and the lands there are full of big plants! Like a jungle!" Bennett said excited at the thought. He looked over next to see his other sibling with Khoi. "Hey Paimon what are you two doing??" He asked curious to why they weren't watching you.

"Paimon playing with Khoi on this device that mom lent us!" She said happy focusing on the said handheld device. "Mom says it her childhood. There called Ds"

"Oh?" The two boys went over to watch what they were doing. They watched how the screen displayed many and characters. "What is that?"

"Her grace calls it Mario Kart." Khoi said calmly as a loud sound was heard from the device and the skeleton character looked to be cheering.

"Ah! Paimon demands a rematch!!" Paimon yelled seeing her character in pink look upset.

*

Dottore held the newly completed solution in a syringe "There the cure is-" he stopped himself seeing the item was quickly taken from him. ".... Are you that angry?" Dottore asked watching Albedo start walking out of the room holding both the syringe and his clipboard with the results.

"Quiet" he said. "You better be back with the others when I return" The alchemist looked at him. "I don't want to hear anything else from you" he said then turned to open the door to see the Geo Archon. "..Mr Zhongli. What brings you here? I'm on my way to see my grace with-"

"I'm here to ask if you have the results of the .. clear water" Zhongli asked eyeing the clipboard.

"Indeed I have." Albedo replied. "Judging from your look and sudden visit. I say you already know what this is."

"Depends. If the results confirm my suspension then yes I do." Zhongli said. "That said. I need to see the results."

"My grace is the one whom will see these results." Albedo said holding the clipboard close to him. "Your not-" he was cut off as Zhongli swiftly took it from him and looked at them. "What are you!-'

"... Her grace must not know" Zhongli said his tone was cold as he looked at Albedo. "I was right. It's him."

"Him?" Albedo asked getting the board back. "Who is this 'him'?"