Chapter 4 Change

Your friend suggested a bonfire outside on the beach which you agreed thinking it was a great idea. The guys upon hearing this offered thier help.

"We will take care of setting it all up!" Venti said happy.

"Yeah leave it us." Diluc said taking the firewood from you. "you take it easy now. We can handle something simple as a bonfire."

"Alright I'll leave it up to you then" you said happy.

"Let's set it over here Master Diluc!" Aether said waving over at spot he liked.

"Alright I'm going." Diluc said walking over to said spot.

"We will take it from here" Kaeya said to bf/n taking the kitchen utensils from her. "We will take care of the food as well."

"Huh?" Bf/n said "but we were-"

"Just sit back and relax" Childe said joining Kaeya. "You go relax with our grace. We can't be just sitting around you know" your friend nodded before going to where you are.

You were sitting on the couch happy resting as you saw your friend sit next to you.

"Bestie. I'm. So. Jealous." She said pouting. "I want to go with you back to Teyvat see if I can get me some too."

"It be cool if you could. You can see how crazy it can be over there." You said amused.

"I want guys who cook for me and set up stuff too" she pouted.

~

"The seal seems to be weakening." A voice said.

"Those traitors.. Childe and Scaramouche" they both dared to betray the Tsaritsa. Especially Childe who took her heart." Another said.

"I wouldn't worry much about Childe. After all surely by now he feels the chest pains" a third voice spoke up.

"Once this seal those traitorous fools will get what's coming to them. We must avenge our Tsaritsa" the first spoke up.

"Now wait a minute." A certain Harbinger spoke up. "By now the creator must be awake and well. What shall we do if we come across of her? She was the real one to take down our leader. Childe only did the final blow."

"We will get rid of her. For our Tsaritsas honor" another replied. "But for we must wait for the perfect time to break free."

~

She searched everywhere and no sign of him. She was getting angrier by the day. Where was her brother? What did you to him. To them infact. She found out her brother was not the only one who went missing. Was it a part of a plan?

~

After everything was set and ready you went out to see. You praised them for doing everything. They looked pleased with themselves as you took your spot happy. Your bf next to you. After enjoying the meal you all talk among themselves enjoying the atmosphere.

"Ahh Paimon's stuffed!" The little girl said happy having finished her meal.

"Easy there Paimon" you said amused.

"Bestie, let's go walk down the sea shore" your friend said happy. You nodded as you both got up. The guys seeing you leaving also got up to follow. "No no you all stay it's just gonna be and my bestie." Your friend said stern.