Chapter 29 Boundaries.

You watched Xiao quickly leave to do what you asked but you knew someone was missing. So focusing you attempted to summon him. It was your first time summoning a person so you hoped it would work. After a few seconds of silence you felt a pair of arms wrap around you hugging you close.

"Did you call for me my grace?" You looked behind you to see Zhongli with a smile. "I'm so glad my grace I missed you so much" he said as he rested his head on your shoulder. "I'm so happy you can-" you cut him off.

"Zhongli get off. I'm not happy with you" you said as he froze noticing your cold tone. "I called you here to have a talk with all of you."

"A.. talk?" Zhongli asked letting go "what kind of talk?" He kept asking as you saw the rest of your group come down.

"Go join them and you'll find out." You said as Zhongli went over to them.

"Mom what's wrong?" Paimon asked yawning as Aether carried her.

"Paimon come here." You opened your arms as the child yawned before floating over to you. You got her gently as she snuggled into you and fell back asleep. You used your cloak to cover her and keep her warm.

"Starlight.. what the meaning of this?" Aether asked worried.

"Khoi come here too. You and Paimon aren't part of what happened". You said not acknowledging Aether at the moment. Khoi nodded and went to you.

"Ok my grace.. what is happening your worrying us" Kaeya said with a small smile.

"Bf/N" you said as you saw them all tense up. Well except for Childe.

"Oh yeah now that you mention her I dont see her" Childe said glancing around. "Is she missing?"

"She's dead." You said as Childe looked genuinely surprised.

"She huh?" He said surprised and looked at the rest of the group. "Wait a minute you all are awfully silent and tense looking.." Childe pointed it out.

'right. Childe wasn't there at all when everything happened in Inazuma.. It seems the others didn't tell him either' you thought. "Ok Childe. Get over here too. Seems your innocent as well." He nodded and went over next to you. "Anyone care to confess now or do I have to say it?" You asked.

"My grace please.. listen to us" Albedo said putting a hand on his chest. "We-"

"What part of don't kill her didn't you understand.." you cut him off. You handed Paimon to Khoi."put her back to bed. I don't want to wake her." He nodded and left taking her.

"She hurt you." Scaramouche said angry "did you really want us to see her get off without being punished?"

"She was like a sister to me! I know she-" you were cut off by Kazuha.

"My grace she tried to seduce us behind your back!" Kazuha spoke up as he quickly covered his mouth.

"Idiot we were supposed to keep that hidden!" Zhongli said angry at him. "We agreed to let her keep good memories of her" he said sharply.

"Well now the cats out of the bag" Kaeya said arms crossed.

"What do mean?" You asked.

"She kept telling us how she was here first. That we should be fawning over her and not you." Kaeya explained.

"Ah yeah I remember that." Childe said to you. "She kept going on how if it weren't for her you wouldn't be here."

"Another thing she kept telling me is that this is all fake a game to you. That your simply just using this place to escape your reality." Aether said looking pained at the memory. "Starlight that's not true right? This isn't a game is it?" He asked.