Chapter 69 Practice makes perfect.

Razor opened his eyes to see a smiling Bennett next to him. "how you feeling today buddy?" He asked as Razor gave him a nod. "That's great. Look whose here" Bennett said. Looking to the other side he saw you sitting there. A smile came on his face.

"Lupical" Razor said as you smiled back at him. You reached out and pat his head gently. Thankfully Razor been recovering well and has been in good spirits thanks to Bennett and Diluc's care.

"Hello Razor." You said to him gently while you kept petting him. "I'm glad to see you recovering well" Razor smiled happy at you as he stayed laying down in attempt to not move to much.

"Where's father?" Razor asked. Upon asking this Bennett let out a little laugh. This got Razor's curiosity, making him tilt his head.

"He's with the others... Practicing. Haha!" Bennett laughed.

"Practice?" Razor asked confused. "Practice? Fighting?"

"Um no.. my Aunt is having them practice for a show.. it's something from a while ago." You tried to explain. Razor while still confused decided to take your word for it. "Now how does a nice snack sound?" You asked the boys as their eyes shined at the possibility.

*

"Ok everyone let's see! Give me your best smile!" Your aunt yelled at your group as they stood together and smiled as if posing for a camera. "Diluc smile!" Julia yelled. At the sidelines Paimon and a few others were watching.

"Master Diluc doesn't smile much.." she told your aunt while floating beside her.

"Hm then I will have to work around that.. but it may work on our favor. There some who love those types.." Julia said thinking.

"Exactly what's this for again? Is her Holiness having some sort of.. show?" Alhaitham asked watching on the side line. Tighnari ears dropped a bit in confusion as well.

"Hm something about them doing a photoshoot I believe.." the forest ranger said. Glancing at his side he saw Cyno open his mouth. "Don't even think about it"

"......" Cyno looked aside in a silent pout. "It was a good one.."

Nahida giggled amused. "Your doing great everyone!" She cheered them on.

"Puppet boy will it kill you to smile?" Julia said to Scaramouche. She watched how the newly formed god strained his lips giving off the most forced smile. "... Well it's progress"

'This is my grace..' Scaramouche thought to himself. 'She gave me my god status.. the least I can do is smile in her honor..' he kept the smile as they practiced different stances. 'Damn it how this smile hurts.. how does my grace do this often!?'

"Xiao..." Julia said seeing how he didn't smile either.

"There's no need for me to smile." Xiao said crossing his arms.

"Xiao. Be polite to Madam Julia." Zhongli said. "Soften your expression. This is for my grace." Hearing this Xiao give a silent groan but listen nonetheless. Still he didn't smile but made himself more approachable.

"Remember everyone! At this event people are going to be approaching you. They will ask questions and will ask for pictures." Julia explained. "Remember. Be polite and don't be violent."

"So we just got to stand and pose?" Kazuha asked.

"Just smile and wave" Childe chimed in.