Chapter 70 Freedom comes with a bit of Explosion!

Theo was laying snuggly on the couch with the slimes laying near him also taking a snooze. Adjusting himself he opened his eyes and saw Julia looking down at him. Closing his eyes he turned his head to keep sleeping but paused. He opened his eyes and looked again. His eyes widen as he sat up startled. "Jesus Christ Julia!" He said taking a deep breath trying to calm his racing heart.

"Comfortable?" Julia asked. "Your slacking if you didn't hear me coming"

"Oh please we all know no one sneaks better than the boss lady." Theo said and motioned to the slimes "even the slimes here didn't pick up on you. If that doesn't scream your ability of stealth then I don't know what does."

"Yeah yeah." Your aunt crossed her arms "is everything ready?"

"Yup!" Theo said getting up. "Got the spot reserved, got things ready, and I drafted a list of people whose going to be that extra security you wanted." He told your aunt and walked to the table where he picked up his backpack and unzipped it. Taking out a file he handed it to Julia. "Everything is good to go for tomorrow."

"Let's see." Julia opened the files and looked at the papers. "Hm.. seems like a good selection." Reviewing the information your aunt smiled content with what she was seeing. "Good job Theo." She praised him and closed the file and started walking away. "I shall go inform my niece"

"Boss Lady?" Theo asked "are they all really coming?" He watched your aunt nod "Simps are gonna simp hard.."

"As far they know there just very good cosplay." Julia said holding the file. "Remember to tell the staff not a word of anything. If my niece even has a suspicion of them being security not from the convention then there will be hell to pay. I only work with the best. If my niece picks up on them then they are lacking."

"I'll be sure to remind them." Theo said.

"Good. We will shall arrive here first thing in the morning. Make sure transportation is ready." Julia ordered as she started to walk back to where the portal was.

"Ok Boss Lady!" Theo said with a smile waving at her. "See ya!" Once your aunt was out of sight Theo looked excited. "Did you hear that?? She said I did a good job" he picked up the anemo slime "a head pat can't to be too far away"

*

You stood by the portal waiting for your aunt to arrive. "There you are Auntie" you said smiling when she crossed back.

"Did I take to long?" She asked seeing you give a so so hand gesture. "I swear I was there for ten minutes max"

"Well Albedo did tell me the time difference is rather big." You replied.

"Huh. How curious. Anyways everything is all set. We just have to show up." Julia told you as you looked a bit unsure. "Still a bit nervous about it?"

"It's just that." You paused and glanced at your group who were at the distance talking amongst themselves. You lowered your voice and leaned towards your aunt. Picking up on your sudden want of secretry your aunt lended her ear. "Auntie. They aren't just cosplayers there the real deal. What if things go wrong?? You know they can be a bit.. reactive."

Your aunt hearing your concerned laughed and shook her head. "Oh my sweet lil niece. No need to worry. When this Auntie said I would take care of it I ment I would take care it. Everything is all planned out. Down to the first second of entering that convention to the last second of getting out." Your aunt said in a reassuring tone. "So don't worry your adorable lil head" she added as she patted your head. "Besides. Your husbands arent children they can all act mature and calmly right?"

You looked to at your group and saw Diluc being held back by Itto as Kaeya was using Zhongli as a shield. "Right..." You gave out a long sigh. "Tomorrow going to be.. a very interesting day."