Chapter 9 Confession.

Albedo returned to his room trying to control his breathing as it was proving difficult. He was unable to get out the memory of your figure out of his head. He felt warm all over as he took off his jacket in attempt to cool off.

Meanwhile you were in bed as Paimon was fast asleep next to you and your friend passed out long ago as well. You hugged your pillow attempting to process your recent realization. You didn't know how to handle the situation if it somehow came up. You knew right off the bat the guys were touched starved. Were you ready for taking such a step??

You heard footsteps faintly pass by your door as you listened. Judging by the sounds you figured they were headed to the living room area. You got out bed quietly and went to investigate. You looked to see who it was and found it was Aether who was sitting next to a window looking out. A sadden expression was lighted up by the moonlight. You went to him.

"Are you alright Aether?" You asked gently. He looked at you surprised.

"Your grace? Your awake? Was the bed not comfy enough you couldn't sleep?" He asked worried.

"No it's nothing like that. Just thinking about stuff. But I'm asking if your ok" you said sitting next to him.

".. I was thinking about things too." He said looking out the window. "It's just that.. I've traveled to many places and done so much but yet I can't find my sister.." he said looking down. "I know your grace has lead me to these places and I even encountered her briefly but.." he stopped as you gently pulled him into a hug. "I miss her so much" he said as he buried himself into you.

"I know Aether.. you miss your sister a lot. And I'll do what I can to find her as well. But you know as well as I from meeting her yourself. She has her own agenda and if I remember correctly. It similar to what the Tsaritsa had."

Aether stayed silent for a few seconds. "I was afraid that was the case" he told you as he hugged you back. ".. My Grace. When you arrived here I felt so empty and lost. I thought I would never feel your warmth again. With no sense of belonging. I just felt so.. incomplete. But when you arrived at the teahouse to find me" he smiled at the memories. "I felt like I finally was able to breath again. That I found the place I am supposed to be at. I felt complete." He looked at you smiling fondly. "My sister knew how I suffered without her with me. Yet she insists on being apart to do these plans she thinks are more important than us siblings. But you. When you left me I thought you would do the same but I hoped you wouldn't. And you didn't. You came to find me." He said gently as he stroked the side of your face gently. "You didn't leave me behind and for that I'll always be thankful my grace."

You smiled back at him. "How can I leave you behind? Your my traveller remember? I chose you in this world." Aether smiled.

"My Grace" he said. "Thank you it makes me so happy to hear that." He pushed a strand of hair to the side of your face gently. "I love you" he said before cupping your face and leaning in to kiss you gently and lovingly on the lips.

Your eyes widen at the sudden kiss as Aether pulled back breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry my Grace. I couldn't help my self.. I just.." he said going red. "I really love you my grace." He said gently before going in for another kiss this time kissing you deeper and more heated as you felt his breathing getting heavy and how increasingly warm he was getting. You gently put two hands on his chest and push him away from you. After successfully pushing him away you two were panting catching your breath. You never expected Aether to be like this as you were very red. You felt him pull you into him making you sit on his lap facing him.

You went redder as he smiled amused and hugged you close to him as he rested his head on your chest. "You have no idea how much I love you my grace. No." He looked at you loving. "My wife" he smiled. "You look so cute with your face like that. I just want to take you to my room and make our union official but I will respect you and wait til your ready." He said nuzzling your neck "just don't take so long. I want to be official soon as possible."

You went very red "don't say things like that" you said embarrassed.

"Why not?" He asked. "I love you and want to be your husband and if you like start a family together." He said as he gave you a quick kiss. "I love you so much." You noticed his breathing getting heavy as he buried his face into your neck hugging you close to him. "So much. You have no idea." He said as he was taking in your scent it was addicting but same time soothing to him. Aether's mind started going hazy as he was getting warmer as his breathing was getting heavier.

You noticed and tried to get off his lap but his hold kept you put. "Where you going my wife? Stay with me" Aether said hugging you close before kissing you again this time putting a hand behind your head to help deepen the kiss. Only after you needed air did he break the kiss as you quickly tried to get off his lap but froze when you heard Aether groan softly. "Wife.. don't move so much like that" he said gently "I don't think I can resist long if you tempt me like that" he said as he once again went for another kiss.

After he broke the kiss you two once again catched your breath. "I really want to take you my wife. So don't take long ok?" He said as gently planting a quick kiss again on your lips before getting up carrying you bridal style. "Let's get you back to bed" he said as he started walking back to his room.

"Aether that's not my-" he cut you off by gently shushing you as he went into his room and laid you gently in his bed.

"I know. But I want you to stay the night with me" he said laying down next to you. "I won't do anything. I told you I'll wait for you to be ready"

"... Alright" you said as you opened your arms. In a second Aether quickly settled in your arms as you hugged him. "Just tonight" you told him as he looked up at you and smiled.

"Ok my wife. I love you. Goodnight" he said gently hugging you close resting his head on your chest before drifting off to sleep. You on the other hand didn't sleep much.

~

When it was morning you left Snezhnaya and met up with Beidou so she could take you to Inazuma.

"My Grace! Welcome back!!" She said happy. "Good job teaching that ice queen a lesson!!"

"It's good to see you again!" You said back happy. You spotted Kazuha watching you again. "And hello to you too Kazuha "

Kazuha smiled and went to you. Ready to tell you he wanted to stay with you from now on. After everyone was aboard the Crux once again took sail.