Chapter 64 Creating

"Stop dragging me!" Dottore yelled annoyed at Childe. "Release me!"

"Shut it" Childe said stern and stopped infront of the others and tossed him to them. "What was in that syringe?" He questioned.

"Depends. Which one is it?" Dottore said standing up and looked to see Pantalone walk over to him hand out the empty syringe to him. "Let me see." Grabbing it Dottore helped it up to the light to take in the color the left over drops in it gave off. After a few seconds of silence Dottore looked at them and said "well I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

*

Walking away from Kaeya, Julia had a happy look about her. Glancing back at him she said "now you know better right?"

"Yeah" Kaeya said as he laid on the floor unable to move as he watched your aunt walk away. "She is something.. if I hadn't known better I would say she an assassin or something.." he told himself as he felt his body ache after the beating he just had. Closing his eyes he laid there for a few seconds before feeling a shadow over him. Opening his eye he saw Kazuha looking over him. In his hand a bundle of wildflowers.

"Oh you live?" Kazuha asked happy to see him alive. "In that case you don't need these... yet." Kazuha said putting the flowers aside and going to help Kaeya up. "Come on let's get you somewhere to rest."

"Easy that's hurts!" Kaeya said as Kazuha adjusted himself to help him walk.

"Small steps ok?" Kazuha said as he helped his friend to a place to get treated. "it seems Julia really did a number on you"

"I think I broke a rib. The way she attacked me. So precise.. I'm amazed she is related to my grace" Kaeya said as Kazuha listened to him.

"Well for now let's just focus on you getting treatment ok?" Kazuha said.

"You think my grace will heal me?" Kaeya asked looking hopeful at the idea of being treated by you.

"Dream on.. I don't think you'll be able to get close to her with her aunt around. Much more that Scaramouche is currently clinging to her. Whatever was in that building has him very eager." Kazuha said.

*

Scaramouche quickly took you inside the building. You looked up to see the robot you asked your aunt to modify a bit. It still held resemblance to how you saw it in game but with a few minor changes in color.

"Isn't it grand" Scaramouche said looking up at it. "To think I'll finally get what I wanted.. what is my right." He looked at you. For once his eyes looked soft and his smile looked endearing. "Now all that left is you my grace" he stepped close to you. "You said you would make my Gnosis. My own Gnosis. Now where is it?" He asked.

'Boy I been busy! I can't just up and make a Gnosis on a whim!' You mentally panicked and looked away before you said "give me some time"

Scaramouche smile slowly disappeared. Clearly hearing what he did not want to hear. "you mean.. You don't have it.." he felt anger rise "is this some sick joke to you!? Are you leading me on!? Is that it?!" He yelled angry. He grabbed your arm and held it close "are you having fun?!"

You quickly pulled your arm away "Scaramouche! Enough!" You raised your voice. "Think for once! I have been running around these past few days! I want to help you I really do but I think you should be more grateful I am even doing this!" You told him. This seemed to surprise him as he stepped back from you keeping silent. You took a deep breath. "Listen Scaramouche. I want to help you and I will. As you can see behind you the proof is there. You want a Gnosis ok. Ill do my best to make you one. But you need to understand you can't get your way by demanding everything like a child."