Chapter 51 What could of been.

Watching from his tallest mountain top Zhongli watched the dark clouds from afar. He saw how his neighboring nation was covered in black skies. He was angry he knew why such a weather change happened. Something happened to you.

'Who was the bastard that made my beloved so upset' Zhongli thought to himself angry. 'Ill kill them all'

"Such foul weather over Sumeru." A voice said behind Zhongli "someone has upset my grace."

Zhongli paused for a second recognizing that voice. Turning around he saw a tall male figure with dark red eyes and black hair. Wrapped around his neck a worn but clean and neatly kept scarf that was white and gold. The symbol of the creator embroidered on the end of it.

"Ciaran." Zhongli said taking his spear out.

"Morax" the figure said smiling. "You look angry to see me." He said crossing his arms. "I thought you would be happy to see me. Considering you were hunting for me." He told the Geo Archon as he gently touched the scarf around him. "Tell me. How is my grace?" He asked looking fondly at the scarf. "Is she well? I miss her so much"

"You will stay away from her" Zhongli said threatening lunging at him with his weapon. "You will leave her alone!"

Jumping back the new male glared at Zhongli. "Leave her alone? No I won't." He said angry. "After what you did I had to go into hiding. Only to find out she ended up disappearing shortly after." The red eye man smiled happy "but now shes back! And I won't let you come between us again!"

"You will not-" Zhongli stopped feeling the wind knocked out of him. He coughed out blood as he looked down to see plant vines impaling him from the ground behind him.

"I will" Ciaran said taking steps to him. Once infront of him he grabbed Zhongli's face and made him look into his eyes. "you. You stole what was rightfully mine. I was supposed to be the favorite! I was supposed to be the one who was to be by her side!" He yelled angry as Zhongli felt the plant vines grow thorns and start to stab him from the inside. "And now that she's finally back. I'll take back what was meant to be mine." He said with a smile. "Ah my grace. I missed her so much!" He hugged himself happy. "finally after so long. I will be able to have her in my arms again. I will be able to embrace her close and-"

"No" Zhongli said angry. "You will not get near her." He growled angry. "You will not get near my wife!"

"Wife.." Ciaran said in a monotone voice. "So. Those rumors were true.." he looked at Zhongli "you. Her husband?" He walked over back to him as he summoned his weapon. "As if a mere lizard like you can even satisfy her grace" Ciaran said grabbing Zhongli and pulling his face close to him. "I bet you only did it to satisfy yourself and not take in her wants." He looked disgusted at the thought. "My poor grace.. having to endure you. But if those rumors are true.. then that means there others." Gripping his sword Ciaran swiftly stabbed Zhongli in the chest driving his sword deeper into him. "Well no matter. Once I finish with you. I'll simply go down and kill the rest of these.. 'husbands'."

"You wont-" Zhongli felt the blade go deeper stopping him from speaking.

"I will" Ciaran said angry "and I'll make sure you can't stop me-"

"Ciaran. Stop it. We need him alive" Zhongli looked over also recognizing the voice and saw him.

"You." Zhongli growled.

"Tch. Now what do you want Dainsleif?" Ciaran said looking over to him. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something."

"I'm stopping you from ruining our plan" Dainsleif said walking over to them before grabbing the sword and pulling it out of Zhongli. "As much I also want this man dead he is better alive."