Chapter 2 : Alcohol

★ ★ ★

Bora's lip curled up a little, a sign she wasn't mad at Ji-ho but ready to make him feel like she is. "I thought you didn't want to party with me?" She shouted over the loud booming sound of another trending song that made the whole club hoot, scream and sing along, after all it was only a curtain separating them from the main dance floor, it wasn't soundproof.

Hearing what Bora said, Ji-ho made his way to her, "I'm sorry about before, I honestly had a shitty day and I didn't want to pass that salty vibe to you, so I just needed to calm down and feel the good vibes here." He quickly rambled an explanation hoping she understands and forgive him.

"It's okay Ji-ho, I'm not mad at you," Bora smiled, "Won't lie that it didn't sting a little but I would be more hurt if I didn't know how you can be sometimes." She tell him, she dropped her drink on the side stool near her then grabbed his hand, "Make it up by dancing with me." She winked already pulling him to the direction of the dance floor where sweaty bodies were dancing wildly. "As you wish." He grinned, happily following her and relieved that she wasn't mad at him. He didn't want to dampen her day with his emotional issues.

Olivia saw them as they left for the dance floor and immediately signaled the other guys to follow her so they could all go dance. It was ten minutes to Bora's birthday, so they the had some time to spare to burn some good amount of calories, well if that's what the dance will do.

As Bora and Ji-ho got to the main dance floor, they found a nice spot where not many people crowded. The dance floor is spacious with various disco lights radiating across it giving it that effect you expect to see in every club.

"Give me some of that move." Ji-ho slurred, the alcohol already affecting him.

It's going to be a crazy night.

Bora wasn't an exceptional dancer but she could still pull off some moves especially some arousing sexy dance and due to the sweet alcoholic drink she has been consuming, she had no restraint or whatsoever in going all scandalous on the dance floor tonight.

Bora was standing taller than Ji-ho with the help of her heels, he's 179cm in height so without her heels, she would be shorter but that's not even a problem when the music has now changed to a hot jam song that got her into sassy mode.

She held Ji-ho's gaze, a faint smirk on her lips as 'Please me' by Cardi B and Bruno Mars took over every speaker in the club. Her arms were stretched upwards as her hips whined and her skirt swayed with the sensual movement her hips were creating. She would lip sync some part of the song while moving to the music, she turned around so her backside was now pressing against Ji-ho's groin.

She's a wild girl with alcohol in her system.

She was completely immersed by the feeling of the song as she jiggles her round ass and swayed her body to the rhythm of the song, her bare torso glistened in the flashing light from the ceiling.She was so fucking beautiful.

She looked forward to find Oliver filming the hot show. And Olivia and Sung-ho were in their own universe too. They were all completely reckless with their movement, it was too hot, too sensual and extremely arousing. The way Ji-ho held onto her waist as she grind him, her waist length hair spread across her back, making the scene look more sexy.

A huge thank you to alcohol.

It was no stopping as the DJ fed the wild crowd on the dance floor with the perfect songs to lose control. Oliver was probably the only one who was still has a bit of sanity at this point. The rest were passed the tipsy stage but they didn't forget about the countdown and with Oliver's continuous check of the time, they returned to their lounge when it was two minutes to Zero o'clock.