Chapter 21 : Mine

★ ★ ★

"Plans...? Absolutely not. Do you by chance have one for me tonight, Mr Park Jimin?"

"Now I wished I had something planned but since I don't have one, I'll have something planned for you on Friday." Jimin replied shooting her a wink that made his face scrunch up while he licked his lower lips.

"Hey, it's my birthday not yours." Yoongi countered. He would have pouted but it wasn't in his nature to do that which left him with a scowling face.

"Arrrghh!" Bora exclaimed, acting like she was just shot on her chest. She clutched her chest with a pained face.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked quickly, getting worried.

"Sweet, are you okay?" Hosoek questioned, worry laced in his words. Everyone's attention was on the lady on the screen who looked like she was in pain.

Should they be worried?

"Mr Park just shot at me," Bora groaned, clutching her chest tighter which revealed more of her cleavage, "Please tell my family I love them and my friends too. Ughh, Sorry it was short but I'll cherish this moment forever in the afterlife." And she collapsed on the floor of her kitchen, making their screen void of her figure. It was like telepathy because she also was using her kitchen because she wanted to stand during the call and also space to jump around.

Well, it definitely came handy with her collapse.

"Now, I used to think Taehyung was dramatic but she's way way dramatic, the fuck?" Yoongi muttered to himself, a smile tugging at the side of his lips, wonders in his eyes. She was different, a good different. He could see it already but he wants to know more about the different shades of her personality.

"Bora, are you still alive?" Jungkook asked, he couldn't see her at all, she was still laying on her kitchen floor, thankfully it was clean, but she was also silently trying to regain her composure from Jimin's tease.

That was a big attack.

"Should I call the ambulance?" Taehyung asked, adding to the drama. A smile gracing his lips.

"No need for that," Bora slowly appeared in an upward motion, now appearing on their screen with a full gummy smile, "I was told I still have a lot of missions on earth so I was sent back." She tells them and alternately fixing her hair, weaving her fingers in her strands to brush them out so they can at least look good.

"You're hilarious." Jin laughed lightly, shaking his head. Bora blushed from his comment and as she felt the heat that has risen to her cheeks, she cleared her throat quickly.

'Don't you dare become a mess!' Her inner voice warned sternly.

"I consider myself extremely lucky but to what do I owe this pleasant night surprise?" She asked them not wanting to be too forward, she will continue to fangirl after the call but right now she needed to pull herself together, she didn't want to embarrass her ass more.

"How did she go from sexy to dramatic then to this?" Jin whispered to Hoseok.

"To be honest, I don't know. She's amazing isn't she?" Hoseok whispered back, but his eyes were still on Bora. She was wearing a white bra top, which revealed her flat tummy and thin waist, he couldn't see what she was wearing as a bottom but whatever it is, is hanging low on her waist. He trailed his eyes up which landed on her perky breast and now that he could notice, her nipples are obviously hard, making them poke the fabric, at that sensual sight, he sucked on his lips and released them slowly.

'Such a tease...' He thought.

While Jin and Hoseok were having their little discussion, Yoongi had started talking.