Chapter 19 : Call

A/N: To answer the previous chapter question about Bora's personality; I wanted Bora to be kind, smart, a goal-getter and extremely naughty and open amidst people she's comfortable with. More importantly, someone with a good self-esteem; knowing she's beautiful, believing in herself and wouldn't take nonsense.

And your answers were correct. Explained in how you see her and in your own words.

Before I started working on ONE KISS, I struggled with deciding on which POV to use, after some research, I realized there were three types of third person POV which made it all daunting to approach and my fear was not being able to portray my characters personality well.

So I was really glad when I saw your comments, it showed I did well. Thank you.

And we hit 3k, ranking #90 for Yoongi out of 105k stories. Thank you all so so much.

And the comments are the highlights for me. Sorry for the long note. It was needed.

Edit: Tomorrow is my birthday (29-oct-2022) 🤭🙃

★ ★ ★

It was her chance.

Even though she hadn't planned it, the idea popped into her head immediately he uttered that question. She was going to take advantage of whatever opportunity presents itself. And this was just one of those opportunities.

"No?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm not giving you my number." Bora smiled coyly. She was going to play this game well and she was glad he doesn't know what she's aiming for.

"Uh excuse me but not to brag, I fucking just made you cum. You were just moaning my name minutes ago." Jungkook quirked his brows.

"Uh excuse you, but you requested for it. You were the one who said and I quote, I want to taste you Bora and I'm not leaving here until I do, besides I would be a big fool to reject that from the Jungkook himself." She smirked.

"That wasn't exactly how I said it." He tells her now noticing she's playing with him and he was going to spoil this game for her. She is definitely a brat but a different one.

A brat with confidence.

A tease with no mercy.

"Yeah but you said it." She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, I won't pester you for it. I want to know more about you. Tell me a little about you." He asked, knowing fully well that he just ruined the game she was playing with him. He was going to get that number but in his way and he was going to get it before he leaves.

"Huh?" Her mouth dropped open but she quickly schooled her expression back to normal. Unaffected.

'Fuck! He was supposed to keep asking then, I will be able to propose my offer. Fuck, I need to take charge of this conversation.' She mentally groaned. Not liking that he had taken control of their conversation.

"Well, I recently graduated as a chemical engineering student, I also model and that's why I am here. Not to model though. I'm the only child of my parents, they are so loving and caring to me and to each other. I moved out about four or five years ago to live by myself. Yeah that's a little about me." She chuckled, also hoping she stroke a chord of curiosity in him.