Chapter 31 : Chase

★ ★ ★

"Nuh-uh, not so fast missy!" Jin says out loud before giving Jungkook a silent eye signal to do what he does best with his strength.

Carry her.

"But I am-" Bora didn't get to finish her counter sentence when a shriek broke out of her vocal box due to the way Jungkook suddenly lifted her. She was bent over his shoulder and he gripped her tight around her thighs just in case she was going to find a way to wiggle out of his tight clutch.

"Hey, drop me." She spanked his ass while grinning. She was thrilled yet anxious.

"Nope." Jungkook replied, spanking her ass as well before dropping her on the sofa, now sitting close to Jin and Jungkook quickly took his place beside, sandwiching her.

"You didn't think you would say something this blissful, something that we've all been waiting for, for so long and think you would just be able to go to sleep, right?" Yoongi asked her, he was sitting on the other side of Jin.

"I'm just tired." She answered in a small voice that was barely audible but from the silenced room, she was heard.

"Seriously Bora, this is best thing I've heard in years, from that moment I turned 22. You can't simply just want to go sleep." Hoseok says to her. She knew she had to stay and let them bask in this wonderful news but that tiny part of her that didn't know what will happen afterwards was affecting her.

But not so much because right now, she suddenly thought of a fun way out.

"Okay guys, where do we go from here? I know how important this is for the most of you and that was what made me work even faster to be here and let's just say the Soul Yearning made it all easier for me and I'm also very happy." She glanced at them as she spoke, smiling at them, avoiding Namjoon.

"Oh my gosh! I still can't believe this." Tae says out loud, smiling brightly.

"Me too. I didn't know this day was so much closer to us than I thought." Jimin nodded, agreeing with his best friend.

Bora smiled at their comment, this was exactly what she wanted, making them happy. And with the smiles on everyone's faces, it made her heart swell with joy, the kind of joy one can only experience when they find their Soulmate and are about to bond with them.

But while that beautiful feeling was flowing through her soul, taking refuge in every corner of heart, she started to get an idea. An idea that was going to help break and chase away any anxiousness left in her. She couldn't believe she wanted to chicken out, if Sung-ho hears, he will definitely call her a chicken for one month or more and that was a title she never wants to be called.

So, this new idea was definitely it.

Run.

Her Soulmates were busy talking about how happy they each are, how this was the best thing to happen to them. How they still couldn't believe it, how it all just made them feel emotional. But she missed out on the part where they started discussing exactly how to tame her especially when she has exhibited signs of being a brat. She missed out on the part where they realized that they are all older than her and she has been acting bossy in some cases, she missed out on how they started planning on the sweet ways to deal with her.