Chapter 43 : Tease

★ ★ ★

"So this is definitely a late surprise but this room is yours, baby." Jin announced as he opened the door to the room for her and the rest of them to strode in.

"Really?" Bora ask, surprised that she owns a whole room to herself in her Soulmates'mansion.

"Yes, we've prepared it since Saturday but haven't gotten the right time to tell you about it." Jimin tells her, helping her carry her bag in and placing it by the bed while watching her glance around the room to take it in.

"It's beautiful and stylish than my apartment. Love it and thank you." She smiled, she also remembered it's the room that witnessed every single thing she and Jungkook performed as an act of bonding.

"We're glad you love it." Namjoon says to her with his dimpled smile on display. Just knowing the right thing to do to make Bora a swooning mess for him because almost aww'ed out loud.

She plopped on the bed with a sigh leaving her lips as she let herself feel the softness of the mattress and the bedsheet, "It's so soft." She says with closed eyes feeling the bed dip beside her and few seconds later feeling air breathing against her ear as words rasped out into her ear.

"It was soft when I took you on it, remember how many times I made you call and scream Oppa?" Jungkook says into her ear causing her to giggle, that's all she needed, a detailed reminder of their night shared passion that lasted for hours with sex tinging the air, she could still smell it in the air as her memory got refreshed, playing the scene of how Jungkook had tug at her hair as he rammed in from behind, he was so hard, so fast, so ruthless with each thrust into her and she took him so well, took him like his good girl.

"I remember vividly, Oppa." She slurred the title as she opened her eyes to stare into his brown orbs that housed stars in them that night.

"Trouble." Jungkook warned, tsking.

"I love." She completed his unfinished sentence, if he wants to be a tease, she would remind him who the boss in that category is, afterall, he started it by boasting.

"Let's help you unpack." Hoseok suggested from where he was standing, watching she and Jungkook whisper to themselves, he was very sure it had to do with their bonding moment in this room just from the look in their eyes like they were ready to go at it again. Right now.

And he would gladly explore his Voyeurism.

"Help me?" Bora suddenly shoot up from her lying position to question the help offered. She had things that she wanted to remain secret or rather say surprise for the mean time. And them helping her unpack would ruin that fun.

"Yeah, you brought three bags, it would lessen the stress if eight people unpack instead of one." Hobi explained his reason pretending not to have an underlying mission to see what his soulmate could be shielding with her bags.

"But I can do it, it's not that much of a stress." Bora countered quickly, trying to dismiss the idea.

But plan was failing.

It's seven to one.

"Nah baby, I'd rather you sit back while we help you out." Jin winked at her, boarding on that train quickly. He was more interested in her underwear collections especially as a model like her with all those sexy pictures on her Instagram page, he was sure some of those would be in these bags.