Chapter 20 : Feelings

★ ★ ★

~Ji-Ho
« Bora, why are my missing you
this much? Just wanna have you
wrapped in my arms again.

*
Bora stared at the message, wandering what must be up with him. They had a discussion recently about this and she made it clear that this kind of things can't happen again. They both needed to move on because of their Soulmates, they lived in such world that gives you a fated life partner, there was nothing they could do to change that so he had to accept that what they had could never developed into something more special.

She needed him to get it, to get the point especially now that she's close to her Soulmates. She has always hated drama and this right here was a looming one.

*
[»»] - Bora
[«] - Ji-ho

*

~ Ji-ho
»» Thought we've discussed this?

« I'm sorry but can't help it...
I miss you so much baby.

»» Do you want to ruin our
friendship because of this?

« No Bora 😭😭😭
I don't want to ever lose you.
I want you by my side,
Can I come over...🥺🥺

»» You can't come over
especially with this attitude!

« Baby girl...pretty please.
I promise I'll behave....
maybe just steal a kiss 😘

»» Are you drunk?

« No....

« Okay, just a couple of drinks...
Will you punish me Mummy for
being bad? 🙃

« Mummy are you there?

« Baby girl??????

« Let me just feel you one more time
🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

*

Couple of messages like this last one rolled in, Bora kept staring at her phone, reading the naughty messages Ji-ho kept sending. This was five years of friendship on the line here, was she going to put an end to it to avoid all this nonsense? Or should she just ignore him and hopes he get over her?

What exactly should she do?

She began to deliberate, she really cares for Ji-ho, he had helped way more than the sexual ways which she had put an end to a long time before graduation. He helped her mostly with studies and days when Sung-ho was caught up in his own issues, she was able to lean on his shoulders but he never leaned on her, he never opened up to her nor anyone in their friend group. She knows he has his personal issues and she never pushes him to share because if he really wants to, he would have.

She decided to call him and talk some senses into his head, he has to reason. He needs to reason with her, what happened between them has to remain in the past. She didn't regret it but she is not going to allow such actions affect her present and future. So she clicked on his contact to give him a call, the line only rang for two seconds before his slurry voice boomed through the phone speaker, she had put the call on speaker so she can be able to talk better.

Definitely the hand gestures.

"What drink did you have?" That was her reply to his 'Hi baby'.

"Four shots of vodka so far and why do you sound so mean to me?" He replied, making his voice sound smaller, the kind of voice you'll hear that will soften your anger instantly.