Chapter 46 : Them

★ ★ ★

Their morning in the Bangtan mansion started in a sweet and dramatic way because Jin was the unlucky yet lucky one to go wake the newly bonded couples who wanted nothing but sleep in their cocooning fresh bond.

Jin slowly opened the door, peeping his head to guage the room first before going in only to find them as expected, sleeping except both were butt naked, the comforter was all abandoned, rumpled at their tangled feets. A smile graced his lips as he shook his head, walking further into the room after he carefully shut the door behind him.

Also deviating his mind from his soulmate laying their , all nude to the task at hand.

Importanteu.

He stood by their bed, wondering how he was going to wake them up. Bora was quite easy, few sniffs by the neck and caress on her arm or face will awaken her but Yoongi... total dead end as he wasn't ready to start his new day with a glaring cat with a burning gaze whose sleep was disrupted by him.

How did he even end up being the one who has to come wake them when he was the same one who prepared their American style breakfast? Just how?

His Maknaes surely knew his weak spot. He was too soft for them. Ughhh.

"Jin, I know why you're here so just go." Jin heard a mumbling Yoongi who pulled a naked Bora closer and snug to his chest, her back pressed to his bare chest and morning wood finding its resting place behind her.

Soft skin on soft skin.

"You're awake!" Jin chirped glad he didn't have to wake Yoongi up by himself.

"No, I only blinked my eyes open and saw you, we are still sleeping." Yoongi mumbled, burying his face into Bora's messy hair, her strawberry scent filling his nostrils making him always wanting to have his face in her hair.

"That counts Yoongi, so just wake up. I'm sure you both are very hungry especially after all the exercise all night long, I'm guessing." Jin had a smile on his face as he spoke, loving this new life where he had to convince Yoongi that him and their soulmate needed food after thorough bonding. He couldn't have chosen any other path than this.

"Sometimes, sleep overpowers hunger." Yoongi replied, still closing his eyes and hoping this caring disturber leaves them to continue sleeping.

"But the point is you're hungry and I'm sure Bora is too. You guys can come back to nap after breakfast." Jin answers, coaxing this baby of a man. Their naked form all snuggled to each other makes him want to join the cuddle, it looks soft.

Fluffy for the heart and soul.

'fucking focus, Seokjin.' He scolded himself from almost deviating. 'But I wanna feel her..'

"Only because you made a point. You can go, we'll be down in a bit." Yoongi finally opened his eyes, staring back at an amused-looking Jin.

"What's funny?" He questioned the amused man.

"You realise you are both naked right? Quarrelling with clothes or the blanket?" Jin quirked his brows teasingly, a smirk on his lips.

"Well, we were too sleepy to put on any clothes and we definitely covered up. The blanket must have come off at some point." Yoongi answered, rubbing Bora's forearm who let out a small moan, then blinked her eyes open to the sound of those two sweet voices.