Chapter 6 : Talk

★ ★ ★

It's been said that cold shower is the best to take when you feel hot, when your hormones have skyrocketed, making you feel things in your lower region, it is said to calm and help you rid of those lusty emotions. And that's exactly what Namjoon did after he had finally come down from his high. He showered quickly and changed into a loungey outfit that's in a grey colour.

He left his room to go downstairs where the rest of the guys are, he silently hoped there was food ready as well. He needed to restore his lost energy.

As he trudged his way down the stairs, his heavy footsteps didn't go unheard by the men downstairs. And if anyone could test their blood at this moment, the amount of mischievous cells they'll find will be awesomely much.

They were ready to tease.

"And here's the man of the hour!" Yoongi announced immediately Namjoon was in view heading to the kitchen where they have all gathered to help out with the cooking of their dinner. The food was now ready to be plated and transferred to the dining table.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon quirked his brows in questioning.

"Apparently, we are all going to be in for a juicy moonlight tale told by you." Yoongi answered, carrying one of the dishes to the dining area.

"I'm lost here..." Namjoon trailed off, glancing at the guys, hoping someone would elaborate what Yoongi was implying but they all shrugged their shoulders answering his unspoken question.

"Joonie I'd have asked you to help us but you know we can't take that risk right now." Jin said to him with a slight smile, plating the final dishes for the maknaes to carry to the dining.

"Hyung!" Namjoon whined at the indirect tease.

"What?" Jin feigned innocent.

Namjoon just shook his head and left to go settle in the dining chair, he was really hungry and now his smelling organ has picked up on the delicious aroma filling the air.

As they all settled and chorused "I will eat well!", They began to dig into the delicacy Jin and Yoongi have majorly cooked, after all, they were chef of the family. It didn't take more than five minutes for them to start the drilling session, cornering Namjoon.

"So you wanna tell us exactly why you had a boner after you visited a mall?" Jin questioned bluntly.

As the words spewed out of the oldest's mouth, Namjoon couldn't control his swallowing which resulted him almost choking on his food. Jimin who was sitting beside him patted his back and handed him a glass of water with a full smirk on his face.

Namjoon was in for a treat.

"What?!" Namjoon asked after he felt better. The question didn't make him flustered, it just caught him off guard. Normally, a family dinner will be filled with chatters of them sharing how their day went but that wasn't the case here. Namjoon shouldn't have expected anything different tonight because the Bangtan Dinner is usually filled with naughty chatters instead.

"Yeah, were they playing a live porn?" The unfiltered mouth of Taehyung added to the already said question.

"Geez Jimin, you couldn't just keep your mouth shut right?" He glared at the man sitting beside him.

"I should let that kind of thing pass by...nah." Jimin replied.

"Just tell us what happened!" Hoseok chimed in.