Chapter 13 : Hard

★ ★ ★

"Cheers!" Oliver raised his glass that was filled with champagne in the air. The gesture made everyone else repeat the action before taking a sip while some just gulped it all.

"We are officially fucking done with school." Ji-ho cheered happily.

"Oh yes, cheers to that!" Bora agreed, and everyone cheered with their drink again.

"Done with those life-sucking projects and stuck up professors." Sung-ho raised his glass in the air, everyone giggled at his statement.

"Oh fucking cheers to that!" Bora laughed.

"Cheers to our bright future!" Olivia added, which made everyone hoot and drink from the glass again.

They arrived an hour ago, most of the students were celebrating in this restaurant, it was booked just for the graduands and they were all so happy and ready to turn the restaurant to a club.

Ready to party hard.

The owner of the restaurant was one of the graduands parents, so it was easy to take permission for turning their business place to a fun place. They had hung disco light around ceiling and hired a DJ to make sure it was all lit. There was enough food and drinks to go by, so everyone was having a blast.

"So guys, I have news for you." Bora said loudly to call her friends attention who were still filling their tummy with different deliciousness.

"Don't tell me you also auditioned like Olivia here?" Oliver asked with a suspicious gaze which only made Bora giggle.

"I thought you knew how I sound when I sing?" She asked him.

"Ohhhh..."

"Yeah, I would have been chased out from the moment I open my mouth to sing." Bora laughed.

"But you aren't that bad, I think you sing pretty well." Ji-ho said, giving her a wink before leaning to her, "And it's even better in the bedroom." He whispered, smirking as he leaned back into his previous position.

"Ji-ho!" She warned him, glaring at him but knowing he's been downing alcohol, she let it go.

"Just saying the truth." He chuckled before taking another spoonful of the strawberry cake in his front which only reminded him of how Bora tastes. Her lips were so delicious and he had always asked her if he could eat her down there but she always refused, saying there has to be a first for her Soulmate. She having sex was enough. She would only give him kisses and sex, nothing else. No foreplay.

"Behave!" She warned him again before directing her attention to the others. She had told Sung-ho to pretend he didn't know as well. So Olivia would believe she was the only one who knew about it.

"I got a job at Hybe!" She said simply but with a beautiful bright smile that reached her eyes.

"Oh my! That's amazing!" Oliver complimented quickly, "That means you and Olivia would be seeing each other more often." He added, giving her a thumbs up.

"Thanks Oli, we would and even so because I'm the one training her group on fashion and modelling etiquettes." Bora said, moving her eyes to Olivia.

"Oh my gosh Bora, I'm so excited. Yay!!!" Olivia got up to go round and pull Bora into a hug.

"Thanks dear, I'm super happy about this too." Bora replied. Olivia was a giggling mess as she is also starting to feel the effect of the alcohol too.

After rounds of congratulations and other nice compliments, they all got up to go dance on the created space for dancing in the restaurant. The DJ was playing back to back hit songs that got everyone pumped.