Chapter 16 : More

★ ★ ★

"Yoongi, no offence but she has a prettier gummy smile." Jin tells him, a glint of playfulness in his eyes even though he actually meant his words but Yoongi has been quite about Bora, not even a comment, so he thought teasing him will make the rapper say something.

"I agree especially when you get to see it live, up close." Hoseok added, hopping on the teasing train.

Choo! Choo!!

"Not you guys too," Yoongi groaned, although he had also come to peek at Bora's picture but left immediately as he saw it, acting nonchalant, "Anyway I'm not like you Hyung who considers his face as a prized possession. You guys can go argue with Armys about whose gummy smile is prettier, I really don't give a shit."

Well guess who just lied?

Yoongi.

He fucking cares, although he didn't care about the title of who has the prettiest gummy smile but he cares to know more about this Bora lady. She was beautiful and from the descriptions and details Hoseok has shared, he was interested in seeing her. But he doesn't really know why he's feeling this way? He has promised himself to stop his one night stands, he didn't want to backslide, he's been successful at his resolution for almost four months now but why is this lady making him feel like he should backslide?

"This face can't be found anywhere else on this planet earth and even out of this world, so yeah let me appreciate my handsome face." Jin sassed, touching his face as he spoke.

"Yeah, we know Hyung but that's not my concern right now," Taehyung says before walking towards Hoseok, "My hope, can I have her number?" He asked. Hoping him calling Hoseok 'My Hope' would touch the rapper and let me have what he wants.

"Me too Hyung!" Jungkook dashed from his spot across the room to where Taehyung standing before Hoseok.

"Her number?" Hoseok scoffed.

"Yes Hyung, you'd share right?" Taehyung gave him his infamous puppy eyes.

"Nope." Hoseok replied, popping the 'P'.

"Awww why, it's just a number Hyung?" Taehyung quizzed the rapper who had a smirk displaying on his lips. There was no fucking way he was going to share her number. He worked for it, he earned it so he his not sharing it.

"Because I worked for it, if you want her number so bad, go ask her by yourself." Hoseok got up from where he was seating to go stand in front of the mirror, not wanting them to drill him further for something he's not willing the share.

"That's mean of you." Taehyung pouted but he wasn't giving up.

"Yes Hyung, we share almost everything and this is just a number." Jungkook added.

"Well, sucks for ya but not sharing." Hoseok laughed at their pouty faces.

Jimin wanted to also ask for her contact too but with how Hoseok was adamant on not sharing, he thought of another idea. He was interested in Bora, even her name was enough to make him interested in knowing her.

"Hyung why don't you ask her for her Instagram handle, let's check her page?" Jimin directed his question to Hoseok, getting up from his seat to go stand beside Hoseok who was slowly moving to the beat in his head, a light freestyle dance flowing from his body.