Chapter 4 : Confused

★ ★ ★

Bora had spent all day studying and some slow BTS songs were playing in the background with bathroom breaks and snacks break, postponing eating a complete meal to dinner. Thermo dynamics was the only subject that she always had a little issue with. In the world of average students, her little issue would be considered nothing because if anyone could know half of what she knows, then they'll be perfectly sure that they'll pass this exam. But it wasn't like that to Bora.

She had gained a full scholarship for the five whole years of studying chemical engineering, she was that intelligent. Her dream goal is to be able to manufacture her own body lotion that will be mild for both adult and children, males and females with effect of clear smooth skin with an additional benefit of helping with sunburn. That way one would only have to apply one lotion for both purposes.

She was now settled in bed after having a delicious dinner, a perfect balance of leafy green vegetables, chicken and some watermelon as dessert.

She was wearing a baggy shirt and boy short to sleep, a yawn escaped her mouth as she was adding some things to her to do list on her phone. She had some things to do before visiting her parents. Although they weren't far from each other but with their busy lifestyles, they barely get to see each other.

Bora was feeling giddy, she had managed all day not to think about the wet dream from the previous night, which was a total fail, nor about the soul dream she was hoping to have this night. But now that she was ready to be pulled into LaLa land, excitement rushed through her and a hearty smile appeared on her lips.

'I hope I get to see him.' she wished internally.

It was about an hour later but sleep didn't come to Bora, she tossed and turn, groaning and pulling the blanket over her head, concentrating hard while tightly shutting her eyes, but none of these worked. So she decided some good Bangtan songs wouldn't be bad for a lullaby, they've helped her before and now again, she was sure they would help her.

'Zero o'clock would be perfect' She thought and decided to play it on a loop instead.

Jungkook's beautiful vocals started the beautiful calm song, she has never been able to choose a favourite, they all just had something unique that she can't do without, Jungkook has always attacked her heart with his amazing vocals and bunny smile.

'Who doesn't get attacked though?'

After she heard Jin's voice which took over her entire soul, warming her up, she was finally lulled to sleep. Her face was so calm and happy, the magic of BTS vocal line's voice to her ears. Her heartbeat was steady, her breathing was slow just how it's supposed to be when one is sleeping.

She felt a light weight resting on her clothed torso and felt a cool air blowing her ear which tickled so she cracked her eyes open slowly, her first sight was a ceiling that was clearly not the one of her apartment.

'Why are my always looking at my ceiling?' She questioned herself mentally.

This particular ceiling was brown, it was wooden like one they used in the attic but it was wide which was a clear indication that the room was a big one, bigger than an attic.

Her mind suddenly recalled the reasons why she woke up from her sweet slumber, shifting her focus away from the beautiful brown wooden ceiling to the weight on her torso and the cool air on her ear.