Chapter 8 : Update

★ ★ ★

After a hailing a cab, now on the ride to her parents mall, Bora's mind was reeling with various ideas. She thought of just stalking them which means she will need to get a car but if she even gets to them, will they even believe her and not consider her one of those toxic or overly obsessed fans. She quickly shook her head to get rid of such idea. She thought of going to their official website and spam them with enough e-mails, the management must at least know they need their Soulmates and will be on the lookout for them amongst the thousands of mails they get everyday. She even thought of straight up camping outside the building until they answer her but she knows even if the plan works, that instead of bouncing her off the premises they took her in for questioning, no staff will take her words for it.

Even if they know that is only through a kiss one can confirm the bond, they wouldn't give her the chance. But can she blame them when there will be countless claims like that, and will they make BTS kiss every girl or guy that claims so, hers will even be more unbelievable when she tells them it's all seven of them that is her Soulmate. Although reverse harem is a known thing but it doesn't mean you get to see it so often, so they definitely won't believe her and cast her off like a Sasaeng. Then she won't even get to see the Bangtan men.

"Ahjussi, take me to the closest car dealership around here, I want to make some enquiries so you will only have to wait for few minutes." Bora says to the cab driver.

"It's alright miss, take your time." The man replied, he would use that moment to rest a bit.

"Okay, thank you."

"It's no problem."

Bora's phone chimed continuously, a notification for their group chat activities, she quickly opened the app and saw some few messages already about the upcoming graduation. So she quickly joined in the chats, a quick distraction from her swirling thoughts.

★ ★ ★

Oliver's Faithful Disciples

Oliver: Anyone excited about the
upcoming graduation?
Because I definitely am.🤩

Sung-ho: Absolutely excited.
It's a been four crazy years.

Olivia: I know right.
Five for Bora and Ji-ho.

Oliver: They are the geniuses here.💯

Olivia: True.
Sung-ho what are your plans?

Sung-ho: I will starting my internship
at the company soon. Then I'll
officially start after 3 months.

Oliver: Oh cool. You're the business
man here. For me, I'll be joining the
Editing sector at our parent's
Publishing company.🤭

Bora: That's so nice Oliver.
Our best literature student.👌🏻

Olivia: Hey Bora baby.
How are you doing?

Oliver: Thanks Bora baby.

Bora: @Olivia I'm doing okay, thank you.
So what's up with the audition?