Chapter 11 : Unnoticed

★ ★ ★

"I got a job at Hybe." Bora tells her, waiting for Olivia's reaction which was as expected.

"It's a lie!" Olivia gasped, clasping her hand on her mouth to muffle the squeal she's letting out. Bora shook her head in 'no'.

"Oh my fuck!" Olivia grabbed Bora's hand over the table, "You mean this right, not a prank?" She asked, still couldn't believe the news.

"Yes, I'm so excited too, that's why I was dancing outside and the job happens to be me training your group about fashion and modelling." She tells Olivia, grinning widely.

"Wow, this makes me so happy. It's all new faces over there, it will make me ease in quickly seeing a familiar face especially you teaching us. How did you land the job, Splash?" Olivia felt so happy that she wasn't venturing this new journey by herself, as much as she looked at Bora as a friend, she was also like a big sister to her. She has always admired her good nature, her strength, her kindness and how much she cares for her loved ones. She recalls all the times when she would be going through some emotional stuffs and one call to Bora would make the older girl appear and help her sort her emotions.

"Yes, it was through Splash and I'm happy to be there for you in a way but trust me Oli, you're so talented at what you do and I know it's only because it's a new environment you're feeling this way but once you mingle and settle in, you wouldn't even remember this moment...this moment you aren't sure of yourself." Bora replied, knowing fully well that Olivia was one to be self-conscious when in a new environment. It was when Bora was in second year of college she met a freshman Olivia, with her twin brother of course. Olivia was shy and always questioning her self-worth but she's happy to see the woman sitting before her today, who has grown over the years of college but old habits die hard right?

"Thanks Bora, you're one of a kind and that's why I love you so much." Olivia replied, a little teary but her smile didn't fade, they were happy tears.

"Awwwn I love you too." Bora squeezed her hands.

"And there's one more detail we are yet to celebrate...B T S!" Olivia silently yelled out the last part.

"I know right!" Both girls squealed in a tiny way not wanting to catch other customer's attention.

"I have a request to ask of you though." Bora said after their little jubilation died down.

"Hmmmn" Olivia hummed, still basking in the after-feeling of the wonderful news.

"Don't tell Oliver or anyone yet, I want it to be a surprise. I will tell everyone at the graduation after-party." Bora tells her, this was the test and if Olivia could keep it to herself then she's halfway there.

"Sure, I know the twin pact but duh we're growing up, some things are gonna change so my lips are sealed, don't worry." Olivia made lip-zipping motion with her fingers.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that and true, some things are going to change as we all grow." Bora replied, hoping Olivia doesn't cave to Oliver's constant inquisitive questions.

That guy was a force to reckon with. Although he's a very sweet and nice but that was one thing he needed to work on and his twin sister was always on the receiving end. He felt a great need to know all about her so he can always be there for her and protect her. It all stem down to love.

His love for his twin.

They kept on chatting for awhile, eating their donuts and sipping on their coffee. Bora reminded herself of that gym session again. They ordered some pastries for Bora's parent and went into the mall. Olivia stayed for a bit, spending time with the Hans before she called it a day. She left very happy that day, knowing she wouldn't walk alone in the new journey of her life.